First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls, why do you keep lowering the number in Tug of War?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/18/15


Unless I've misunderstood the rules, sounds like a very sexist game.
Posted 11/18/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Unless I've misunderstood the rules, sounds like a very sexist game.


Girls subtract 1 from the score when they post, guys add 1. Sure there's more guys than girls, but I don't feel it is sexist. :/
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/18/15


But why do you lose points for girls joining and gain points for men joining? That's basically saying girls are bad.
145751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
boys start things.

girls finish them.


Posted 11/18/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:



But why do you lose points for girls joining and gain points for men joining? That's basically saying girls are bad.


Nothing wrong with negative numbers. If girls get to a certain negative score they win, and if guys get to a certain positive score they win/ Maybe I got it twisted around, have not really participated.
Posted 11/18/15

Kira0309 wrote:

boys start things.

girls finish them.




There more guys on CR than girls. You can't win!!!!!!!!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

Kira0309 wrote:boys start things.
girls finish them.
*rewrites code*
girls start things.
boys finish them.

adds second season for your Overlord

One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:
But why do you lose points for girls joining and gain points for men joining? That's basically saying girls are bad.


Nothing wrong with negative numbers. If girls get to a certain negative score they win, and if guys get to a certain positive score they win/ Maybe I got it twisted around, have not really participated.


That is (mostly) correct. I believe the decision of who adds and who subtracts was arbitrary. Game started at 10,000; guys try to get to 20,000, girls try to get to 0. So basically up by 10,000 or down by 10,000 from the starting point.
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

boys start things.

girls finish them.




There more guys on CR than girls. You can't win!!!!!!!!


That isn't true as far as girls can't win. There have been 2 previous rounds of this game, The first round the girls won, the second round the boys won, we are currently in the Third round ( what we like to call the tie-breaker round). However, the reason it is somewhat impossible is not because of the amount of guys vs girls, it is because the number to reach or get down to, was raised from 3000 to 20,000!! So , we have been going back and forth for more than a year now on trying to beat each other.
Mostly, though as we battle, it is kinda like a chat site where we interact with each other too.
Posted 11/18/15
Oh God... LOL
Posted 11/18/15

CalifCat wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

boys start things.

girls finish them.




There more guys on CR than girls. You can't win!!!!!!!!


That isn't true as far as girls can't win. There have been 2 previous rounds of this game, The first round the girls won, the second round the boys won, we are currently in the Third round ( what we like to call the tie-breaker round). However, the reason it is somewhat impossible is not because of the amount of guys vs girls, it is because the number to reach or get down to, was raised from 3000 to 20,000!! So , we have been going back and forth for more than a year now on trying to beat each other.
Mostly, though as we battle, it is kinda like a chat site where we interact with each other too.


Both genders need to learn to lose. Otherwise this going to keep going forever.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/18/15


Oh I see, I misunderstood. I thought it was one of these RPG's and you lost points for having girls in your team.
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/20/15
Okay seriously, we need more girls to come over to the Games section Tug of War and help us small amount of girls to lower the number. Please come help us!
I will resort to
11736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 11/20/15
i wonder how traps and and inbetweens influence the score
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.