First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Creepiest game/novel or anything you have seen on a store
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/18/15
For me it would be http://steamcommunity.com/app/415950/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

how the fk did this get on steam!?
Posted 11/18/15
That looks like Silica from SAO.

And I believe it would be unfair to name certain porn games for being creepy because they're sold in pornographic games website, so I'll refrain.
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
the broken physics though.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

For me it would be http://steamcommunity.com/app/415950/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

how the fk did this get on steam!?


Greenlight. The whole system is diseased to the core because of Valve's hands-off policy. Developers give out free keys for their games in exchange for votes, censor any criticism that they don't like, make their entire game with generic Unity assets, lie to the consumer, and overall engage in dirty tactics to get their shitty games onto Steam. Yohjo Simulator is just one of the many pieces of garbage that floats in a sea of shit, sewage, and vomit.

Valve made it so you have to pay a hundred dollars to submit a project to Greenlight, but that didn't stop anything. The filth just keeps on flooding in and they just sit by and let it drift onto the store page.

Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

For me it would be http://steamcommunity.com/app/415950/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

how the fk did this get on steam!?


Greenlight. The whole system is diseased to the core because of Valve's hands-off policy. Developers give out free keys for their games in exchange for votes, censor any criticism that they don't like, make their entire game with generic Unity assets, lie to the consumer, and overall engage in dirty tactics to get their shitty games onto Steam. Yohjo Simulator is just one of the many pieces of garbage that floats in a sea of shit, sewage, and vomit.

Valve made it so you have to pay a hundred dollars to submit a project to Greenlight, but that didn't stop anything. The filth just keeps on flooding in and they just sit by and let it drift onto the store page.



Now, if I'm wrong, shoot me, but doesn't Sekai Project do legitimate work and translations of Visual novels?

I mean, look.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Sekai%20Project

Legitimate visual novels. Is it sort of like how one companies backs small businesses to do mediocre work?
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Now, if I'm wrong, shoot me, but doesn't Sekai Project do legitimate work and translations of Visual novels?

I mean, look.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Sekai%20Project

Legitimate visual novels. Is it sort of like how one companies backs small businesses to do mediocre work?


To be fair to Yohjo Simulator, it isn't guilty of the cardinal sins of Greenlight that in my first post. However, it's still garbage that got in through Greenlight. Filthy, disgusting garbage. The joke-simulator has been raped to death with a rusty fork in an attempt to profit off of the success of Goat Simulator. Even now, however, games like Yohjo Simulator toy with its corpse. It's just a lesser version of Goat Simulator with lolis slapped onto it.

As for why Sekai Project is publishing it, I know not. Perhaps it was all an elaborate scheme intended to troll the masses.

EDIT: Jim Sterling released this video earlier today. Remembered it and thought I'd leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplFZqsJ7vk
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's the trailer by Sekai Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nz7hBtY4iY
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't you like like lolis thou ?
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Grand Theft Auto: Ecchi Loli V
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Rape stimulators.....
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't you like like lolis thou ?


Especially Silica from SAO, but this isn't a little girl simulator! Where's the cuddling? Where's the whispering into their dear onii chans ears? WHERE'S THE WASHING OF BACKS IN BATHS UNEXPECTEDLY TAKEN TOGETHER OUT OF THE BLUE?!



FlyinDumpling wrote:

Rape stimulators.....


Pretty common to have rape and being raped fantasies actually under the doctrine of BDSM. I find them far less disturbing than games with actual rape woven into the story. Makes it a bit more personal if ya ask me.

It is even more disturbing to have people say "you can't jack off to those pixels! They have feelings too! If you have rape fantasies than you're twisted." Sexual oppression is rarely a good thing.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about horror themed games, not lolicon/eroge stuff. By the way, I think the "Fatale Frame" series were the scariest games ever, with apologies to the "Resident Evil" or "Doom 3" crowd.
56966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 11/19/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about horror themed games, not lolicon/eroge stuff.


This. I suppose there is no point in me making my standard Corpse Party recommendation here.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.