First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if your SO cheated
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:

It's actually impossible to cheat on me, I don't really care if people that I'm involved with get involved with other people. ^^





and id just leave them. That is if it was exclusive, ive been in fwb before.
But yeah, id view it as a escape route and never talk to them again! ( I say that happily.)

i mean what would you expect people to do? be depressed?
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:

It's actually impossible to cheat on me, I don't really care if people that I'm involved with get involved with other people. ^^


Christmas cake!
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/20/15

lukedollo wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

It's actually impossible to cheat on me, I don't really care if people that I'm involved with get involved with other people. ^^




and id just leave them. That is if it was exclusive, ive been in fwb before.
But yeah, id view it as a escape route and never talk to them again! ( I say that happily.)

i mean what would you expect people to do? be depressed?


I dunno, I don't really believe in being exclusive or monogamous. It's not like loving someone means you can't love someone else.
Posted 11/18/15
Kill them.
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:
I dunno, I don't really believe in being exclusive or monogamous. It's not like loving someone means you can't love someone else.



the only comment for you was the cheating in monopoly.
XD
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

It's actually impossible to cheat on me, I don't really care if people that I'm involved with get involved with other people. ^^


Christmas cake!


Except everyone wants a slice? x3
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

It's actually impossible to cheat on me, I don't really care if people that I'm involved with get involved with other people. ^^


Christmas cake!


Except everyone wants a slice? x3


Hot!
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15


The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.
17467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago,IL
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

eatmorebikes wrote:

Kill them.



I believe you.
Posted 11/18/15
Break up with them. I don't tolerate cheaters.
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:

The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


that sounds like it would be very dramatic and hard to deal with... i mean... what would you do if your lovers were having a argument?
when friends have arguments its annoying enough.... if i was dating both of them.... id imagine it would be increasingly difficult to handle.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

lukedollo wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


that sounds like it would be very dramatic and hard to deal with... i mean... what would you do if your lovers were having a argument?
when friends have arguments its annoying enough.... if i was dating both of them.... id imagine it would be increasingly difficult to handle.


It's actually never been a problem. The two guys I'm with get along fantastically, and the girl is a bit shy, so she tends to keep to herself.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
Rest in pieces
14924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
I don't know. My first response would be to cheat on them, but that sounds good for only the first .02 seconds. The mature response, I'm told, is to take them to the cleaners and make them regret that choice every day of their life. But, I don't feel that that would be a good response either. Nor would I feel right blasting this on social media.

Yeah, honestly, I don't know.
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:



The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


Why strive for it when it just should occur naturally?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.