First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if your SO cheated
14536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
try to deny it and stay in the relationship.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Unleash my inner Ted Bundy.

Jk.. sort of.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

potentsativa wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:



The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


Why strive for it when it just should occur naturally?


The most I do is get them in the same room to hang out and have fun. ^^
Posted 11/18/15
What I would do?
If it was an exclusive relationship nothing really other than ask them why they did it and inquire further into that if they wanted to, if they didn't want to dive deeper into things I would end it off not because they cheated but because they could not open up to me and elaborate on things. I don't want any diseases so communication about how you go about sex with other partners takes precedence. Seeing how I'm not looking for anything long term in regards to romantic relationships at this point in my life, so It's not that big of a deal to me at least.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
During sex, tie her up and tell her I'll give her a "surprise" and then don't do it and just laugh at her for cheating

I'm evil lol
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:


potentsativa wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:



The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


Why strive for it when it just should occur naturally?


The most I do is get them in the same room to hang out and have fun. ^^


Well forcing things in relationships end badly so you can't really do much other than hope for the best and work at helping each other grow as individuals and as a whole. Which may or may not include your wishes to get maximum romance. Though I think I know what you mean by maximum romance and those things seem to garner a lot of resistance in most people for a lot of reasons so in due time with trust and openess you just might get your wish.
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ruby804b wrote:


lukedollo wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


that sounds like it would be very dramatic and hard to deal with... i mean... what would you do if your lovers were having a argument?
when friends have arguments its annoying enough.... if i was dating both of them.... id imagine it would be increasingly difficult to handle.


It's actually never been a problem. The two guys I'm with get along fantastically, and the girl is a bit shy, so she tends to keep to herself.


I mean if it was a love.... is that a square? Because you might deal with your boyfriend arguing with his girlfriend who is your girlfriend..

345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

lukedollo wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:


lukedollo wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:

The hard part is getting the people I'm dating to get with each other for maximum romance.


that sounds like it would be very dramatic and hard to deal with... i mean... what would you do if your lovers were having a argument?
when friends have arguments its annoying enough.... if i was dating both of them.... id imagine it would be increasingly difficult to handle.


It's actually never been a problem. The two guys I'm with get along fantastically, and the girl is a bit shy, so she tends to keep to herself.


I mean if it was a love.... is that a square? Because you might deal with your boyfriend arguing with his girlfriend who is your girlfriend..



I dunno! I've been with two of them for three years now and it's really never come up. Arguments or fights, I mean.
17270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Those are hardly any reason to cheat on someone... if someone ever does that to you there a dick c: and shall die in a ring of fire if i ever meet them ^.^


I'm sure you're the only one who thinks that.
91513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
Well....i guess pack my backpack,take my money and just leave......go across the sea or something.No talk.What i would have to say that she wouldn't already know?I just don't want to hurt her with my anger even though i was cheated on. This is all speculation though,since i have no SO.
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Personally I don't trust cheaters, because they lie about something they tlpretend to hold very dear. That gives me very little reason to trust them.
Example
A guy friend who cheats on his girlfriend is likely to cheat me out of an opportunity if it means a gain for him. It's not necessarily true but just likely from expierancea I've had.

I don't care if your openly sleeping with different people, but if you actively lie about it that will kill trust
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
I would do this but substitute the carrot for...

Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
man come to think of it i have been cheated on see obviously you can get over it the point you forget it even happened haha
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

wavves wrote:

I would do this but substitute the carrot for...



You know, I recall an article a few years back about an Asian woman who cut her mans penis off while he slept and put in the sinks garbage disposal. All because he cheated on her.
20706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Those are hardly any reason to cheat on someone... if someone ever does that to you there a dick c: and shall die in a ring of fire if i ever meet them ^.^


I'm sure you're the only one who thinks that.


Sadly people like me are unique
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.