First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What first impression do you give off to others?
Posted 11/18/15
Uhh... "What happened to your armpits?"
Posted 11/18/15
Well when I was in college all my friends told me that I was a cold stuck up bitchy person. It's because I was always serious and quiet. Lol but that all changed when they got to know me outside of class.
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland wit...
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Hard to approach or that I'm always sad when really I'm not feeling in any particular way at the moment.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
It depends on the sitiation. In real life I'm usually seen as shy, unsociable or weird because I struggle to converse with people. But little things really piss me off, so if it happens to be in one of those situations then I come across as an extremely angry person with a bad temper
Posted 11/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


bri-kun_kee-chan wrote:

An angry chick with tits who will rip your dick off. That's what my roommate said he thought when he first met me.
I have heard from literally almost everyone I have bad resting bitch face. I don't mean to. I love people I just look angry.
:c


Oh goddess, I offer my whore body to you!



I have yet to meet a nerd with haru's body. Offering denied.
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

bri-kun_kee-chan wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


bri-kun_kee-chan wrote:

An angry chick with tits who will rip your dick off. That's what my roommate said he thought when he first met me.
I have heard from literally almost everyone I have bad resting bitch face. I don't mean to. I love people I just look angry.
:c


Oh goddess, I offer my whore body to you!



I have yet to meet a nerd with haru's body. Offering denied.


But I'm a young male who you can sexually harass and molest! What's not to love? I'll let you do nipple twisting. How about it?
Posted 11/18/15

But I'm a young male who you can sexually harass and molest! What's not to love? I'll let you do nipple twisting. How about it?


There is plenty not to love. Offering. Denied.
<3
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
In person? A subservient, but energetic young girl, who probably is weaker emotionally than a puppy.

Online? High school alpha bitch who runs over anyone else for any small reason.

Oh yeah, and also the alpha bitch.


It depends on the sitiation. In real life I'm usually seen as shy, unsociable or weird because I struggle to converse with people. But little things really piss me off, so if it happens to be in one of those situations then I come across as an extremely angry person with a bad temper


Judging from your forum activity, I disagree.

Little things don't seem to piss you off, everything does. Lol
Posted 11/18/15
That' I'm quiet. If someone meets my brother before me, than it's "you're the complete opposite of your brother."
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
On first impression: an introverted nerd.

Around close friends and family: a chatty, easily excited know it all that tends to take charge.

I used to have quite a few female friends that thought I was gay because I never even tried hitting on them
I was just afraid of ruining a good friendship if they found out how I truly felt.
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

bri-kun_kee-chan wrote:


But I'm a young male who you can sexually harass and molest! What's not to love? I'll let you do nipple twisting. How about it?


There is plenty not to love. Offering. Denied.
<3


Oh well. I'll find someone else to twist my nipples!
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Well with my dyed pink hair, nose rings, tattooed swastikas on my cheeks and Oreimo T-shirt I think I give a pretty good first impression tbh.
17448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
"You're more boring than death itself."
8012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
if you catch me at work, happy, helpful, good listener who is willing to show you how anything needs to be done.
anywhere else.
bitter, keeps to self, gets angry at lines, will bite, gives a lot of glares, listens to music, will still help if willing to ask(this has shocked people), still holds the door open but wont acknowledge your thank you. not happy.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
I come off as aloof and slightly off. But I'm not the hostile type of aloof person, just the calm type that does his own thing. More outgoing people will talk to me, so I don't think they think I'm intimidating or unfriendly, just somewhat distant.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.