First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever been disgusted with the way you smell?
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

The longest I've gone without a shower is about 4 days because of a car ride, I didn't smell at all though.

I don't even know my natural scent, I always try to smell like caramel, roses, or even vanilla. I always, always ALWAYS modify my smell to be something pleasant. I don't have hair anywhere on my body except my head so I hardly smell.



Urmm, no comment. I plead the 3rd.


Isn't this comment an oxymoron? Or..something is wrong!


Yes, yes it is. However I don't have hair anywhere on my body except my head so I hardly smell. I'll say again I plead the 3rd (note intentionally using wrong amendment)

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

The longest I've gone without a shower is about 4 days because of a car ride, I didn't smell at all though.

I don't even know my natural scent, I always try to smell like caramel, roses, or even vanilla. I always, always ALWAYS modify my smell to be something pleasant. I don't have hair anywhere on my body except my head so I hardly smell.



Urmm, no comment. I plead the 3rd.


Isn't this comment an oxymoron? Or..something is wrong!


Yes, yes it is. However I don't have hair anywhere on my body except my head so I hardly smell. I'll say again I plead the 3rd (note intentionally using wrong amendment)



..... I still don't know what to say.. I guess I'll just stop talking... Now.. starting now.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 11/18/15


I tried to be funny by referencing this https://xkcd.com/496/ as a cover for my basically being Jiraiya. Your post turned me into Jiraiya

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

kamaitachi5587 wrote:



I tried to be funny by referencing this https://xkcd.com/496/ as a cover for my basically being Jiraiya. Your post turned me on!



Fixed. And yes, I know, I can do that to anyone!
20009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in a painting
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Not really, but there have been times when I come home to my room and realize, "man, I smell nice"
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / States.
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Very rarely, I'd have to have gone days without showering and then decide to go to the gym.
And I had put off showering because I had planned to go to the gym, which took 3+ days...

I actually love my scent. I bury my face in my blankets and pillows just to enjoy it~ (♥ω♥*)
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

bri-kun_kee-chan wrote:

I smell good enough to give erections just by walking in front in you. ;)
Hahaha
But I do have a friend who just naturally smells bad unless I spray the shit out of him with cologne or axe or something. Its definitely off putting and generally I keep my distance because of it.


You must smell nasty
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/19/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:



I tried to be funny by referencing this https://xkcd.com/496/ as a cover for my basically being Jiraiya. Your post turned me on!



Fixed. And yes, I know, I can do that to anyone!


Not anyone.
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/19/15
I only feel disgusted in how i smell if i go three days without a shower :S
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/15
Most of the time I take Shower twice.. One in the morning one before bed time. I smell awesome! ^_^ But I don't like to go out in the crowd due to their smell! >.< Well also I'm not people person...I don't like to be around that many people!
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/15

deadscreen wrote: is there some people here that naturally smell......bad?


No idea, I wear deodorant like a normal person.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
I am always eating sweets so the smell of sweets sticks on me. I even eat smarties yogurt and drink caramel flavored milk
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
I shower twice a day so I smell like my body wash usually.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:



I tried to be funny by referencing this https://xkcd.com/496/ as a cover for my basically being Jiraiya. Your post turned me on!



Fixed. And yes, I know, I can do that to anyone!


Not anyone.


^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.