First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
'New' Anime
Posted 7/6/07
I hated Azumanga Daioh, and couldn`t make it through the first episode.

Which is sad, cause so many people recommend it to me.

I did not like death note either.
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
O.o Hmm I do like Azumanga alot more then Lucky Star.

BUT THATS CAUSE OSAKA RULED!!
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
i couldn't take lucky star and azumanga. i really really wanted to continue it because many people recommended it but it was just very very boring. i'm trying to cope with lucky star and hope i can continue azumanga as well. hmm maybe slice of life is boring.
Posted 7/6/07
I actually don't know any of those anime, so my feelings towards them are neutral.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

Gev wrote:

I hated Azumanga Daioh, and couldn`t make it through the first episode.

Which is sad, cause so many people recommend it to me.

I did not like death note either.



hey Death note is well plotted , the characters are well planned too.

but yeh.. i dont get elfen lied, azumanga, haruhi is not even that good. Rozen maiden is a bit pansy...
23587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, CA
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
You know, you ever take the time to read my "From Haruhi to Konata" article in The Onigiri Issue 2?
Posted 7/6/07

bellus-vae wrote:


Gev wrote:

I hated Azumanga Daioh, and couldn`t make it through the first episode.

Which is sad, cause so many people recommend it to me.

I did not like death note either.



hey Death note is well plotted , the characters are well planned too.

but yeh.. i dont get elfen lied, azumanga, haruhi is not even that good. Rozen maiden is a bit pansy...


Elfen Leid however I loved, And also the Melancholie(sp?) of Haruhi whatever too.


Death note just didn`t catch my intrest. So .....blasse .
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Classified Inform...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
You are so negative Jay.
Unfunny? That is an opinion, it was unfunny to you. Just because it is not funny to you doesn't mean that is. You are saying your opinions like they are fact.
Also you say they are poorly drawn but I do not agree with this when it comes to Haruhi. I think that the dance in the ED was well done. As well as the the scene when Haruhi sings God Knows. Especially when they showed Yuki playing the guitar it looked like it was drawn and animated well.
Posted 7/6/07

Loveless wrote:

You are so negative Jay.
Unfunny? That is an opinion, it was unfunny to you. Just because it is not funny to you doesn't mean that is. You are saying your opinions like they are fact.
Also you say they are poorly drawn but I do not agree with this when it comes to Haruhi. I think that the dance in the ED was well done. As well as the the scene when Haruhi sings God Knows. Especially when they showed Yuki playing the guitar it looked like it was drawn and animated well.


Jay Doesn't give opinions, just cold hard facts.
You would do well to understand this.

lol
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
I've never seen Lucky Star or Haruhi. I've read some of the Azumanga Daioh manga & have watched a few dubbed episodes, though.



Gev wrote:

Death note just didn`t catch my intrest. So .....blasse .


:O Not even the sexiness of Ryuk was able to capture your interest?
Posted 7/6/07
Thanks for the anime info/warning. I did not watch any of those yet, except Cowboy Bebop. [Faye......]
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

bellus-vae wrote:


Gev wrote:

I hated Azumanga Daioh, and couldn`t make it through the first episode.

Which is sad, cause so many people recommend it to me.

I did not like death note either.



hey Death note is well plotted , the characters are well planned too.

but yeh.. i dont get elfen lied, azumanga, haruhi is not even that good. Rozen maiden is a bit pansy...


Rozen Maiden isn't pansy-ish, I found it funny
Posted 7/6/07
You should have considered that different people have different taste. I've seen both Azumanga and Haruhi and I liked them both without getting too hyped. You do know that some people only use the word "Haruism" for fun. I ,in my case, use it sometimes just to talk about a thing or two but nothing more than that (like those ppl cosplaying and dancing hare hare...no offense). As for Lucky Star, still watching it.

When it comes to how they were drawn, i'd say they were well-made. I've seen worse. Just keep in mind that we all have our own preference. Don't get me wrong, I'm not focused with just Haru and Lucky Star, I too watch different types of anime.

Oh and you wanted to know why I liked Haru..Hmm sometimes, when you've seen too many* animes of the same genre, you'll look for something new. In my case, I've seen too many fighting and mecha so I decided to watch haruhi and lucky.

1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
yeah and after 1 and a half hour of watching lucky star and regarding my post above, i had a little change of heart about the show. It wasn't THE show but nevertheless it is good. i also agree that a change of pace is good, after watching mindboggling shows like monster and deathnote, a little slice of life is good for a change.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.