First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
man marries video game character in japan
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/20/15
so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
Whatever floats your boat I guess
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

redokami wrote:

so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL


Don't be waifu shaming, filthy gaijin piggu. Enjoy your 3dpd
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

Ruby804b wrote:


redokami wrote:

so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL


Don't be waifu shaming, filthy gaijin piggu. Enjoy your 3dpd


*applauds* marry me, I'm 18 its totally legal.
29920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/20/15
Damn I wish polygamy was legal in Japan right now...
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/20/15
Yesterday someone in the USA masturbated to a PS4, and now someone's successfully married an anime character. Guess people keep getting stupider...

Regardless it's his choice who he marries, just expect some mean looks and people laughing at you if you do something like this.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

Urboistar wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:


redokami wrote:

so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL


Don't be waifu shaming, filthy gaijin piggu. Enjoy your 3dpd


*applauds* marry me, I'm 18 its totally legal.


Too old
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

Ruby804b wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


Ruby804b wrote:


redokami wrote:

so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL


Don't be waifu shaming, filthy gaijin piggu. Enjoy your 3dpd


*applauds* marry me, I'm 18 its totally legal.


Too old


I can pretend to be a 12 year old if you're into that type of stuff.
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15


16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
Gatorade to water the plants and the new president of the world is this guy -




It's not so far away
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15

Ruby804b wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


*applauds* marry me, I'm 18 its totally legal.


Too old


Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
Damn it Japan
17165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/19/15
LOL
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/20/15

so someone legit married a character with a priest and all.
no wonder japans birth rates are declining LOL


What's sad is this doesn't surprise me.
14327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/20/15
i remember there was this guy who was in love with a game character, but later proposed and married a real girl.
in the wedding day, he brought the character as a honor guest, and the wife made him physically destroy the game cartridge.
real life yandere lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.