Most Popular Anime Girls.
Posted 11/19/15
Source: http://myanimelist.net/featured/901
10. Asuna Yuuki- Sword Art Online- 10720 votes.

Pretty girls with swords will prove to be a trend on this ranking list. First up is Asuna from Sword Art Online, a relatively new, extremely popular series. Asuna can cook just as well as she can slice up orcs in SAO! She's truly waifu material, but not the greatest. Sorry Vedan!

9. Mikasa Ackerman- Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)- 10886 votes.

Mikasa is a pretty girl with killer abs that could easily destroy you in a fight. But get on her good side, and you'll be unstoppable. Too bad she only has eyes for main character Eren Yeager.

8. Konata Izumi- Lucky☆Star - 11763 votes.

Konata is a bro-she loves anime, maybe even more than you do! She's the type of girl you'd ask to "Crunchyroll and chill".

7. Saber- Fate/stay night - 12430 votes.


Now this is just cheating.
Who wouldn't want a cute, loyal bodyguard that can annihilate your opponents with ease?
Saber's character design is popular for being modest and practical, but she also dons other clothing throughout the many games and anime series the Fate/stay night franchise has spawned. Here she is dressed in a lion costume for the fighting game Fate/tiger colosseum.

6. Haruhi Suzumiya- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - 13208 votes.

It's really no surprise that Haruhi from Kyoto Animation's hit anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is on this list. While the entire cast of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is great, Haruhi is the glue that really binds-rather, forces-them together. Say what you will about her or the infamous "Endless Eight" arc, but life with Haruhi would never be boring!

5. Hitagi Senjougohara- Bakemonogatari - 13616 votes.


Seriously, who could say no to this face?
Bakemonogatari and its sequels are off-beat, supernatural anime, but at their core is shameless fanservice. Good news for those of you who love this sharp-tongued beauty.

4. Holo- Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf) - 13750 votes.

I figured she would be on here, but not this high! Holo is an alcoholic glutton that won't hesitate to spend someone else's money in order to get her favorite booze and yummies. But don't let that stop you from liking her- Holo and the anime Spice and Wolf itself are both highly ranked for a reason.

3. Taiga Aisaka- Toradora! - 14770 votes.

Don't underestimate her because of her tiny stature- Taiga's a firecracker! She's affectionate with her female friends, but won't hesitate to beat any guy up. However, she is a true tsundere, and will instantly melt if you win her affections. She is the ultimate loli, I admit. However Rangers, your waifu lost to a certain senpai of ours....

2. Kurisu Makise- Steins;Gate - 15015 votes.


Pretty and smart, it's easy to see why people like Kurisu. Her boyish name just adds to her charm-as do her squishy looking cheeks! Well Hope, you've triumphed in the waifu wars! You win! Is what I'd like to say. But unfortunately, the ultimate waifu is...

1. Yuno Gasai- Mirai Nikki - 16759 votes!


DAMMIT DAMMIT, DAMN IT! Well here goes... But of course it's Yuno. The defining character of the yandere trope, she's a strong, independent, absolutely insane woman that don't need no man except Yukiteru. One could argue that Yukiteru is actually Yuno's waifu-one that she loves very, very much. While most people would probably turn tail and run far away from her in real life, as an anime character, Yuno is entertaining as heck in Mirai Nikki. The one waifu that nobody can hate... except me! Well, I guess you guys might be on to something, because the rest of the world thinks so too!
Spaceman
49983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/19/15 , edited 11/21/15
YUUUUKKKKIIIIIIII!!!!!
Ainz Ooal Gown
31031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland, Porvoo
Offline
Posted 11/19/15
Well, i didn't fucking expect Yuno to be the number one, but i ain't even mad. But i am sure, Hope is not going to like this..... But like... It is Yuno.... How can you say no?
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Assassination...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Act_Of_Grace wrote:

Well, i didn't fucking expect Yuno to be the number one, but i ain't even mad. But i am sure, Hope is not going to like this..... But like... It is Yuno.... How can you say no?


YUNO IS A NO NO, SHE'S FKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D DIE IF YOU WENT NEAR YUKITERU! YUNO IS A NO!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously hope she dies, well... Kind of, I do understand how she is, but no.... Anyone so much as watches Yukiteru walk home, or any girl who has a crush, will mysteriously disappear the next day.... SHE WOULD EVEN KILL YUKITERU'S MOM!! She didn't do it the first time cause she was a nice lady.... If you wanna die go ahead, but she'll kill you in the goriest way possible.... Imma stay wit Ruby so I dun die.
Ainz Ooal Gown
31031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland, Porvoo
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Deathknight134 wrote:


Act_Of_Grace wrote:

Well, i didn't fucking expect Yuno to be the number one, but i ain't even mad. But i am sure, Hope is not going to like this..... But like... It is Yuno.... How can you say no?


YUNO IS A NO NO, SHE'S FKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D DIE IF YOU WENT NEAR YUKITERU! YUNO IS A NO!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously hope she dies, well... Kind of, I do understand how she is, but no.... Anyone so much as watches Yukiteru walk home, or any girl who has a crush, will mysteriously disappear the next day.... SHE WOULD EVEN KILL YUKITERU'S MOM!! She didn't do it the first time cause she was a nice lady.... If you wanna die go ahead, but she'll kill you in the goriest way possible.... Imma stay wit Ruby so I dun die.


Just watch mirai nikki to the end, then you understant!
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Assassination...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

Act_Of_Grace wrote:


Deathknight134 wrote:


Act_Of_Grace wrote:

Well, i didn't fucking expect Yuno to be the number one, but i ain't even mad. But i am sure, Hope is not going to like this..... But like... It is Yuno.... How can you say no?


YUNO IS A NO NO, SHE'S FKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D DIE IF YOU WENT NEAR YUKITERU! YUNO IS A NO!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously hope she dies, well... Kind of, I do understand how she is, but no.... Anyone so much as watches Yukiteru walk home, or any girl who has a crush, will mysteriously disappear the next day.... SHE WOULD EVEN KILL YUKITERU'S MOM!! She didn't do it the first time cause she was a nice lady.... If you wanna die go ahead, but she'll kill you in the goriest way possible.... Imma stay wit Ruby so I dun die.


Just watch mirai nikki to the end, then you understant!


NEVAH!!! Il watch it when I feel like dying.
Ainz Ooal Gown
31031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland, Porvoo
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Deathknight134 wrote:


Act_Of_Grace wrote:


Deathknight134 wrote:


Act_Of_Grace wrote:

Well, i didn't fucking expect Yuno to be the number one, but i ain't even mad. But i am sure, Hope is not going to like this..... But like... It is Yuno.... How can you say no?


YUNO IS A NO NO, SHE'S FKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D DIE IF YOU WENT NEAR YUKITERU! YUNO IS A NO!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously hope she dies, well... Kind of, I do understand how she is, but no.... Anyone so much as watches Yukiteru walk home, or any girl who has a crush, will mysteriously disappear the next day.... SHE WOULD EVEN KILL YUKITERU'S MOM!! She didn't do it the first time cause she was a nice lady.... If you wanna die go ahead, but she'll kill you in the goriest way possible.... Imma stay wit Ruby so I dun die.


Just watch mirai nikki to the end, then you understant!


NEVAH!!! Il watch it when I feel like dying.


You do that.
Member
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
Asuna - yeah ok
Mikasa - yup
konata - hm unexpectedbut ok yeah
saber - 7? ok, maybe let's see what comes next
haruhi - of course yeah Haruhi
Don't know her so who knows
Holo -oh yeah, definetively
Taiga- what? So exceptionally? not really I think but ok.
Kurisu - reaction like taiga, but milder
Yuno WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTT
Posted 1/17/16

mergele wrote:

Asuna - yeah ok
Mikasa - yup
konata - hm unexpectedbut ok yeah
saber - 7? ok, maybe let's see what comes next
haruhi - of course yeah Haruhi
Don't know her so who knows
Holo -oh yeah, definetively
Taiga- what? So exceptionally? not really I think but ok.
Kurisu - reaction like taiga, but milder
Yuno WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTT


Fun fact: Yuno is ranked 11 out of every anime character ever.
You must be logged in to post.