First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Fantasizing about Death
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/20/15

Dark_Alma wrote:

So... Something has been on my mind for a while. I have tried committing suicide before and nearly succeeded. I think the first time I tried was 5 years old, by jumping off the roof of my house. Ever since then, I have fantasized about my own death, wishing one would come true. Has anyone else fantasized about their death?

If so, is it the reaction of the people around you? What about the act itself? Is it the belief that you will finally be free?

In my case, I just want to leave this world that has shown so little love to me. Do you think it is wrong for someone who's life is utter hell to want to end it? Or do you think the guilt trip of telling that person to live for someone else and not themselves is the right choice?

Also, if you are, how often do you fantasize about your death? I would have to say 7-10 times a month on my end. It just seems so peaceful... I just want the eternal sleep in my life. It seems just so... beautiful I guess.

Share, or don't. Either way, its all good!


What do you mean by fantasize? Are we talking about sexually fantasizing about death? Do you actively wish for death or is this just a fantasy?

Anyway, no. I don't personally fantasize about my death, nor do I fantasize about death in general. The thought of my life ending may cross my mind every once in a while, but it's more of a mere pondering than a fantasy. Furthermore, I don't think on it nearly as frequently as you do. It'll come to mind occasionally, but I won't be thinking of it seven through ten times a month.
10291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/20/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

So... Something has been on my mind for a while. I have tried committing suicide before and nearly succeeded. I think the first time I tried was 5 years old, by jumping off the roof of my house. Ever since then, I have fantasized about my own death, wishing one would come true. Has anyone else fantasized about their death?

If so, is it the reaction of the people around you? What about the act itself? Is it the belief that you will finally be free?

In my case, I just want to leave this world that has shown so little love to me. Do you think it is wrong for someone who's life is utter hell to want to end it? Or do you think the guilt trip of telling that person to live for someone else and not themselves is the right choice?

Also, if you are, how often do you fantasize about your death? I would have to say 7-10 times a month on my end. It just seems so peaceful... I just want the eternal sleep in my life. It seems just so... beautiful I guess.

Share, or don't. Either way, its all good!


What do you mean by fantasize? Are we talking about sexually fantasizing about death? Do you actively wish for death or is this just a fantasy?

Anyway, no. I don't personally fantasize about my death, nor do I fantasize about death in general. The thought of my life ending may cross my mind every once in a while, but it's more of a mere pondering than a fantasy. Furthermore, I don't think on it nearly as frequently as you do. It'll come to mind occasionally, but I won't be thinking of it seven through ten times a month.


Hm, the death as just ending. Just dying. Method or manner matters not. It just sounds peaceful.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/20/15 , edited 11/20/15
wait, y'all talking about actually dying?

I thought y'all were all fantasizing about this death
Posted 11/20/15
Sometimes I do, but it's more like wanting to have a dramatic kind of death, like in fiction. I fantasize about dramatic death scenes, and such; however, I shy away from actually dying. I like being alive, and I know full well that most deaths are very painful.
3290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/20/15
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/15
I think you should start watching Gintama
Posted 11/20/15
I hope this helps.

Posted 11/20/15

Dark_Alma wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Didn't think you could even contemplate suicide at that young of an age.

For me personally suicide in not tangible, it doesn't make sense from my perspective as existence cannot be compared to the state of non existence.


You would think... but I have always been off. It turned out I had Asperger's... And Americans cant treat things that are different very well. They don't like change.

I used to beat my head against the door until my head would bleed... or jump off the roof of my 2nd story room. High Functioning Autism changes the way a brain functions after all.


People in my area are bad too... And don't get me started with the way Japanese perceive those who have some sort of physical incapability or mental depreciation...

But just saying, I barely know you, but I would miss you if you were gone, silly... If things get rough, talk to me... That's all.
10291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/20/15

Chaquieor wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Didn't think you could even contemplate suicide at that young of an age.

For me personally suicide in not tangible, it doesn't make sense from my perspective as existence cannot be compared to the state of non existence.


You would think... but I have always been off. It turned out I had Asperger's... And Americans cant treat things that are different very well. They don't like change.

I used to beat my head against the door until my head would bleed... or jump off the roof of my 2nd story room. High Functioning Autism changes the way a brain functions after all.


People in my area are bad too... And don't get me started with the way Japanese perceive those who have some sort of physical incapability or mental depreciation...

But just saying, I barely know you, but I would miss you if you were gone, silly... If things get rough, talk to me... That's all.


Will do, thanks ^^
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/15
You can try contemplating the nature of sleep, since that seems to be a major reason why you think death is peaceful. For instance, you can compare your experiences of sleep with the concept of utter oblivion. In what ways are they different?
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/15 , edited 11/21/15
Do you have a pet? ( a cat or dog specifically )

Animals are the best comforters in the world and help more than a psychiatrist. They give you unconditional love and it's been proven that they know when a person is sad or going through a hard time they will try to cheer you up.

Believe me, animals are heavenly creatures, I know this by experience.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/15
Does fantasizing about bringing death count?
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/21/15

yuummmmy wrote: Do you have a pet? ( a cat or dog specifically )
Believe me, animals are heavenly creatures, I know this by experience.
I guess thats why your name is Yummy with a picture of an pet...

Damn fast food these days, eating such cute creatures.

447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


yuummmmy wrote: Do you have a pet? ( a cat or dog specifically )
Believe me, animals are heavenly creatures, I know this by experience.
I guess thats why your name is Yummy with a picture of an pet...

Damn fast food these days, eating such cute creatures.



Hehe :p

I always liked the word "yummy" and cute animals. I certainly feel the desire to eat them with kisses and hugs
7146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/15
I can understand why people fantasize about Death. She is pretty cute.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.