First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Your nudity: Do you reject or embrace it?
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
I'm confident in my body, size, etc. I'm thin, athletic, but not muscular. I'd have no qualms about showing my body to someone. If there was any reluctance, it would be that I'm a little on the hairy side, but that doesn't bother me either.

The reason I don't show my body is because I prefer modesty. If it was a public shower or hot spring, I'd be fine being naked with everyone else, but if I was out in public on a hot day, I'd choose to have a light t-shirt over being shirtless.

This also applies to how I see women. A girl in a nice revealing bikini is arousing. A girl in a nice modest outfit is attractive. I prefer to be attracted to a girl than just aroused by her (not saying that there is anything wrong with arousal).
Posted 11/22/15

ILuvCats11 wrote:

My body is ugly, my dick is decent.


17628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
I try to avoid being naked. It just feels disgusting.
Posted 11/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

i neither reject or embrace it it's just whatever

not much to see anyways lol


I'll be the judge of that...




16761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/27/15
People need to wear clothes otherwise you would be forced to see land whales jiggling as they walk.



IT BURNS!!!
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
Honestly i don't like being nude full stop i prefer wearing clothes.

I would NEVER feel comfortable being nude in public etc but to those who do more power to them as it is natural.

I would consider myself to be more of a left person as you say with an open mind to the right.
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

My body is ugly, my dick is decent.




Princejudar is that you?
Posted 11/22/15
Well no, I don't feel shame. Then again I run every time my little sister ask me to take off My shirt.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Nalaniel wrote: I try to avoid being naked. It just feels disgusting.
wraps you up in latex/catsuit.

Posted 11/22/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

My body is ugly, my dick is decent.




Princejudar is that you?


No, but I thought of what she might've replied to such a horrendous comment.
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Well no, I don't feel shame. Then again I run every time my little sister ask me to take off My shirt.


466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?
Posted 11/22/15

I was dead serious about it. The other day because she didn't like the way My hair look. She pull me into the bathroom and wash My hair.
Posted 11/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?


A person have different opinion on the same thing. Is just a matter witch one is the stronger one.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.