First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Your nudity: Do you reject or embrace it?
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


I was dead serious about it. The other day because she didn't like the way My hair look. She pull me into the bathroom and wash My hair.


I've seen what you look like. I believe it. Sort of destroyed my gay love for you. On topic, I wish I had an imouto. One who'll take a bath with an onii chan and stuff.
16757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?


One size does not fit all. Humans are individuals not hive minds. Being proud of yourself and showing yourself off is two different things. throw new /LogicException
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?


His opinion makes sense as it is a private matter to alot of us.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of it though.


Honestly if people started walking the streets naked i would probably never go outside
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

Rujikin wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?


One size does not fit all. Humans are individuals not hive minds. Being proud of yourself and showing yourself off is two different things. throw new /LogicException


What's the difference between thinking nudity is shameful and should be covered up.

And thinking nudity is fine, but should be covered up?

"I think piercings are fine, but I think they should be covered up."

"I think tattoos are fine, but think they should be covered up."

Aesop has a fable on this double speak. "Pick your alliances or have only enemies."
25139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
As ive been working out lately and my six pack is starting to form. I dont mind going Nudist Beach

.
Posted 11/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


I was dead serious about it. The other day because she didn't like the way My hair look. She pull me into the bathroom and wash My hair.


I've seen what you look like. I believe it. Sort of destroyed my gay love for you. On topic, I wish I had an imouto. One who'll take a bath with an onii chan and stuff.


Do you have to be that mean ? Don't you have sisters ?
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Near a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


luis815 wrote:

I think nudity is fine, everyone should be proud of their own body. However, I do think it is more of a private matter and thus people should try to cover up modestly. For the same reason, I think seeing somebody naked is an intimate thing. Just my opinion though.


Lol, your opinion is incoherent. You think it's fine and everyone should be proud but you also think it's private and should be covered up?


A person have different opinion on the same thing. Is just a matter witch one is the stronger one.



sounds like something i'd hear in american politics
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


I was dead serious about it. The other day because she didn't like the way My hair look. She pull me into the bathroom and wash My hair.


I've seen what you look like. I believe it. Sort of destroyed my gay love for you. On topic, I wish I had an imouto. One who'll take a bath with an onii chan and stuff.


Do you have to be that mean ? Don't you have sisters ?


Ugly, older sisters.
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Ugly, older sisters.


Beggars can't be choosers.
Posted 11/22/15


Well that human nature.
mrya21 
4383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ohio
Online
Posted 11/22/15
Ah nudity. I guess I don't mind. I mean, I work with the old and infirm and help with bathing so I am, at this point, 100% nonplussed by the naked form.
However, that does not mean that when I go to hike around the lake on my days off does not mean I want to see you hanging out at the beach sans clothing. Especially considering that is a public beach and I know that nudity is not permitted. (I'm looking at you, middle-aged-too-much-bronzer-naked-man)
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Beggars can't be choosers.


I'm a chooser, not a beggar.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

My body is ugly, my dick is decent.




:(
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I'm a chooser, not a beggar.


..... You don't believe that, do you ? Your treads most the time is asking for a little sister
16757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

What's the difference between thinking nudity is shameful and should be covered up.

And thinking nudity is fine, but should be covered up?

"I think piercings are fine, but I think they should be covered up."

"I think tattoos are fine, but think they should be covered up."

Aesop has a fable on this double speak. "Pick your alliances or have only enemies."


People used to think nudity was shameful and have sex with clothes on. Now we are fine doing it nude but try to do it in a private area.

It's the same logic as "I think sex is fine but it should be done in private". Do you believe people should be screwing in the middle of the sidewalk?

"I think nudity is fine but it should be covered up" is another way of saying "I don't care if your nude but I don't want to see your naked monkey ass"

When you only have enemies you know who your enemies are. If I disagree with someone I will disagree I will not bow down and accept others beliefs just because your a buddy of mine.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.