First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Your nudity: Do you reject or embrace it?
Posted 11/22/15

Rujikin wrote:


HAHAHAHAHA!!! "Bitch you were born because of straight people you pooped out straight if you want to shame straight people then you are shaming your own birth. go kill yourself"

Shaming straight people is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.


Lol you're also born because sex happens, and are naked when you come out of your mum's vagina.
Shaming sex and nudity is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 12/1/15
20731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

haikinka wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


HAHAHAHAHA!!! "Bitch you were born because of straight people you pooped out straight if you want to shame straight people then you are shaming your own birth. go kill yourself"

Shaming straight people is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.


Lol you're also born because sex happens, and are naked when you come out of your mum's vagina.
Shaming sex and nudity is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.



hardly.

Sex and nudity are fine.

Just not in public.
Posted 11/22/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


hardly.

Sex and nudity are fine.

Just not in public.


I wasn't saying my opinion, I was just having fun with the logic he was using.
20731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

haikinka wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


hardly.

Sex and nudity are fine.

Just not in public.


I wasn't saying my opinion, I was just having fun with the logic he was using.


gotcha
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

haikinka wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


HAHAHAHAHA!!! "Bitch you were born because of straight people you pooped out straight if you want to shame straight people then you are shaming your own birth. go kill yourself"

Shaming straight people is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.


Lol you're also born because sex happens, and are naked when you come out of your mum's vagina.
Shaming sex and nudity is the same as wishing for the extinction of humanity.


Shaming sex is indeed wishing for that. However shaming public sex does not prevent sex from happening it only pushes it to where you don't have to watch it.

Even when people were having sex fully clothed they still managed to have babies. So nudity is not required for the survival of our species. Also try carrying around a fully nude baby for a while and you will soon want to wrap its butt in something.
Posted 11/22/15

Rujikin wrote:

Shaming sex is indeed wishing for that. However shaming public sex does not prevent sex from happening it only pushes it to where you don't have to watch it.

Even when people were having sex fully clothed they still managed to have babies.


Fair enough.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
because I have such a negative outlook on my own body, I wouldn't be embarassed about being bare-assed in public...

get it..

embarassed...bare-assed?
Posted 11/22/15
Don't care for my body, wouldn't be embarrassed at all if someone saw me naked. Not the greatest body but definitely not the worst
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

kyuoki wrote: Don't care for my body, wouldn't be embarrassed at all if someone saw me naked.
Okey, lets get right to it then!

2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15
I like clothing. I want to get my tattoos so I can have a reason to flaunt my nudity within my house.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15
Clothes in public. At home anything goes... and I got nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm in shape for a 39 year old guy.
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
The topics that get brought up on this site..
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

kyuoki wrote:

Don't care for my body, wouldn't be embarrassed at all if someone saw me naked. Not the greatest body but definitely not the worst


You rated yourself an 8 on the other topic. I'm pretty sure you have a pretty great body, especially in America where 70% of broads weigh like 210 lbs.



Just tossing that out there!
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
neither
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.