First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What Do You Think Of People That Think This Generation Sucks?
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/23/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:


tkayt wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:

fun fact, when we get old, we're gonna bitch at the next generation simply for not being our generation.

FACT!


Yes, this happens a lot. I've heard some parents moan. They said their parents had complaints and even the great grandparents had their rants.



we're gonna be even more crotchety simply because we're already mean to each other on the internet.

Can you imagine being an internet flamer at like 60?


People are going to complain and whine on the internet.... somehow I don't think this will ever change.

I've been to places on the internet that I don't think can get much worse.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/15

pouffywall68 wrote:

Most of us are waaaay waaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive. People practically seem to take pride in being offended by everything. College campuses sounds especially bad. Other than that, I don't mind either way (of course, just that alone is almost enough to make me hate my own generation). I mean, look at hairdos in the 80s. They can't say shit about our shitty music and whatnot. People of all generations end up getting into stupid trends in their day (probably) and it's easily ignored.


No, we can talk shit about your music because really, it does suck. And you'll look back at your hairstyles and clothes and laugh too.

Have a rap song.

https://youtu.be/rKTUAESacQM
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
https://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

Get down with your bad selves.
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
They might be right.
9449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
I think they suck, just like the people of this generation.


GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

All generations are terrible. The only difference is that they're terrible in different ways.

This is sadly true, though fortunately it doesn't have to stay that way.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/23/15

VZ68 wrote:

No, we can talk shit about your music because really, it does suck.


Seconded. The music nowadays is 90% shit. Skrillex deserves to be taken out into the woods and shot six times then fed to badgers, Miley is a tryhard who actively attempts to be edgy and fails, and every other new song is a generic love-song that'll be forgotten in a month or so.


EDIT:


TheCrushmaster wrote:

This is sadly true, though fortunately it doesn't have to stay that way.


It'll stay that way. Part of human nature is being insufferable and pathetic. Individuals may rise above their nature, but the species as a whole will continue to be flawed. That's just an inevitability.
22910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
Today generation is way soft bunch of keyboard warriors-translation snot boy pussies
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/30/15
Weeeelllll, I tend to respect and love myself, sooooooo.....



14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Online
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/23/15
that the older generation always bitches about how the new one sucks but is really just whining and complaining and is typically blind to it's own numerous faults.

and really millenials are overly sensitive and get offended over everything? I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you whining about the left's war on Christmas because Starbucks made it's coffee cups red this year.
Posted 11/23/15
They were viewed much the same way. But the new gen is still stylin' on their old asses. They just hate because they are old and busted.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/23/15

brigand554 wrote:

They were viewed much the same way. But the new gen is still stylin' on their old asses. They just hate because they are old and busted.


2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
people grow to like the weirdest stuff in the futures that we're gonna hate, in all logic, we're already becoming the crotchety old people griping about how "our days" were better in some way.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
I never had a problem with ignorant adults until I started working in a place full of them. I don't work at the worst place ever (I actually like my job a lot), but the term "millennials" gets thrown around a lot. Few things piss me off more than being simplified into a narcissistic, social media-obsessed asshat because I'm under the age of 35.
7785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.A California
Offline
Posted 11/23/15
In general I just don't like most people in my generation (the current one). I disagree with a lot of their values and let's be real, most kids are stupid, and I just can't deal with kids doing stupid shenanigans around me. Of course there are some good people too but not all that many. But if you really think about it its like this every generation so its not like this one is any different. I would have hated the previous generation too if I grew up with them. This generation will probably get better as more of them grow up and get a brain, though its likely their values will differ from mine greatly still since the media seems to be pushing a lot of topics I would call BS but most people seem to agree so what am I gonna do.
Posted 11/23/15

VZ68 wrote:


brigand554 wrote:

They were viewed much the same way. But the new gen is still stylin' on their old asses. They just hate because they are old and busted.




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.