First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Posted 11/22/15

thekevin4 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:

Omg i was always good at math but this question is murdering my brain!


Clearly you were not always good at math


I was always a A+ student when it came to math! Damn must have been shitty teachers. What can i say I'm not surprised.
38920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

MiracleDreams101 wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:

Omg i was always good at math but this question is murdering my brain!


Clearly you were not always good at math


I was always a A+ student when it came to math! Damn must have been shitty teachers. What can i say I'm not surprised.


It happens yo
Posted 11/22/15
Can't help you, I suck at math
18688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
edit, I got it now lol
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
20 mins. per episode. Okay.

20 x # of episodes watched = # of minutes spent watching anime.

# of minutes spent watching anime/60 = # of hours spent watching anime.

This is simple and I failed Algebra 1. I also failed Pre-Calc twice lol
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


drake3716 wrote:

Number of episodes * 20 / 60 / 24 / 365

I like my answer in years


I have right now 7,947 total episodes. How much is that


You've spent 3179 hours or 132 days watching anime.

That's if they are each about 22 minutes.
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15
So OP, just out of curiosity, are you tracking what you watch manually or is there some kind of viewing history on CR that I'm not aware of? Cause personal viewing statistics built into CR would be awesome.
Posted 11/22/15 , edited 11/22/15

VoidPhase wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


drake3716 wrote:

Number of episodes * 20 / 60 / 24 / 365

I like my answer in years


I have right now 7,947 total episodes. How much is that


You've spent 3179 hours or 132 days watching anime.

That's if they are each about 22 minutes.


I watch mini series or full on series. Like Hellsing ultimate that is like 45 minutes or other series that last way longer or the same time period.

Well according to Anime planet, I have watch 489 series.
Posted 11/22/15

mlchanges wrote:

So OP, just out of curiosity, are you tracking what you watch manually or is there some kind of viewing history on CR that I'm not aware of? Cause personal viewing statistics built into CR would be awesome.


If you meant me, I use anime planet. They keep track of all episodes you have watch.
Witch is affiliated with CR http://www.anime-planet.com/
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


mlchanges wrote:

So OP, just out of curiosity, are you tracking what you watch manually or is there some kind of viewing history on CR that I'm not aware of? Cause personal viewing statistics built into CR would be awesome.


If you meant me, I use anime planet. They keep track of all episodes you have watch.
Witch is affiliated with CR http://www.anime-planet.com/


Interesting, didn't know they were that integrated now. still seems like I'd have to keep track of everything not viewed on a browser, not to even mention past history. I'm too lazy for that but thanks anyway.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


mlchanges wrote:

So OP, just out of curiosity, are you tracking what you watch manually or is there some kind of viewing history on CR that I'm not aware of? Cause personal viewing statistics built into CR would be awesome.


If you meant me, I use anime planet. They keep track of all episodes you have watch.
Witch is affiliated with CR http://www.anime-planet.com/


One day I actually tried to use that site to note down everything I've watched


Then after a while I just gave up from all the endless clicking that I had to do- I've just accepted that there's no way for me to keep track of everything I've watched since the late 80s
Posted 11/23/15

nanikore2 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


mlchanges wrote:

So OP, just out of curiosity, are you tracking what you watch manually or is there some kind of viewing history on CR that I'm not aware of? Cause personal viewing statistics built into CR would be awesome.


If you meant me, I use anime planet. They keep track of all episodes you have watch.
Witch is affiliated with CR http://www.anime-planet.com/


One day I actually tried to use that site to note down everything I've watched


Then after a while I just gave up from all the endless clicking that I had to do- I've just accepted that there's no way for me to keep track of everything I've watched since the late 80s


There are series I know I had watch but can't remember the name. There this series about this girl and this kid who live together, she I think angel. I think it maybe a harem but can't remember the name for the life of me. I do remeber being funny has hell but I watch that has a kid. Witch I had no idea what the name of it is. Because when you are kid, you don't give fuck about the name, you just know is funny. Fuck. I remember watching it on TV, I think Funimation channel, so if I look I will probably find it. Problem is I got mind fuck by all the anime ever release in their channel. Worst I don't even know if that series from the 90 or 80 or maybe 2000. Fuck I need a time machine or something.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

There are series I know I had watch but can't remember the name. There this series about this girl and this kid who live together, she I think angel. I think it maybe a harem but can't remember the name for the life of me. I do remeber being funny has hell but I watch that has a kid. Witch I had no idea what the name of it is. Because when you are kid, you don't give fuck about the name, you just know is funny. Fuck. I remember watching it on TV, I think Funimation channel, so if I look I will probably find it. Problem is I got mind fuck by all the anime ever release in their channel. Worst I don't even know if that series from the 90 or 80 or maybe 2000. Fuck I need a time machine or something.


Whatever it was, it sounds like you should completely forget about it as soon as possible
Posted 11/23/15

nanikore2 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

There are series I know I had watch but can't remember the name. There this series about this girl and this kid who live together, she I think angel. I think it maybe a harem but can't remember the name for the life of me. I do remeber being funny has hell but I watch that has a kid. Witch I had no idea what the name of it is. Because when you are kid, you don't give fuck about the name, you just know is funny. Fuck. I remember watching it on TV, I think Funimation channel, so if I look I will probably find it. Problem is I got mind fuck by all the anime ever release in their channel. Worst I don't even know if that series from the 90 or 80 or maybe 2000. Fuck I need a time machine or something.


Whatever it was, it sounds like you should completely forget about it as soon as possible


Don't be mean, it was really good. There is a reason I remember even now. The comedy is pure gold.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/23/15 , edited 11/23/15
tell us the number of episodes and we'll do the rest.
or 12 eps of 20 mins = 4 hours
so 1 season will be about 4 hours.
a 24 episode anime will be 8 hours
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.