Post Reply Frieza vs. Orochimaru
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I see a lot of people do a lot of fights between protagonists and decent characters so I figured I throw my hat in the ring and ask some "who would win" kind of scenarios.

In this case, who would win in a fight between Frieza and Orochimaru.

I'm really hoping for a screwattack-like analysis too.
85862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15
Frieza.

He'd blow up the damn planet after about 12 episodes.
51203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

LionelJeid wrote:

Frieza.

He'd blow up the damn planet after about 12 episodes.


Wait, are we going by DBZ time or Naruto time? If it's DBZ time, 12 episodes isn't enough time for Orochimaru to escape. That's only 5 minutes.
85862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

Frieza.

He'd blow up the damn planet after about 12 episodes.


Wait, are we going by DBZ time or Naruto time? If it's DBZ time, 12 episodes isn't enough time for Orochimaru to escape. That's only 5 minutes.


DBZ time.

If it was Naruto time, we'd have to extend it. Because they'd do a series of flashback filler episodes after Frieza launched the planet-busting attack to remind us that Team 7 happened.
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15
Frieza would outpace Orochimaru. Run circles around his mall ninja ass.
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15
Come on man. This isn't even a fight. Frieza, a guy who destroys planets casually vs a guy that was getting beat up by Tsunade of all people. You don't even need to do research. Frieza is unequivocally better in every field. Oro wouldn't even be able to perceive his own death. Frieza doesn't even have to destroy the planet.

Also, Screwattack should not be the standard for how to conduct a versus matchup.
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I don't even think Naruto or Sasuke (Final fight) could take on Freiza.
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Korea
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
Frieza
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NC
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

lilliputianliar wrote:

Come on man. This isn't even a fight. Frieza, a guy who destroys planets casually vs a guy that was getting beat up by Tsunade of all people. You don't even need to do research. Frieza is unequivocally better in every field. Oro wouldn't even be able to perceive his own death. Frieza doesn't even have to destroy the planet.

Also, Screwattack should not be the standard for how to conduct a versus matchup.


Frieza would slap Orochimaru within instant. You're not an fan of Screwattack? I do watch their versus videos, but do my best not to take it seriously.
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

LoneStarAndroid wrote:


lilliputianliar wrote:

Come on man. This isn't even a fight. Frieza, a guy who destroys planets casually vs a guy that was getting beat up by Tsunade of all people. You don't even need to do research. Frieza is unequivocally better in every field. Oro wouldn't even be able to perceive his own death. Frieza doesn't even have to destroy the planet.

Also, Screwattack should not be the standard for how to conduct a versus matchup.


Frieza would slap Orochimaru within instant. You're not an fan of Screwattack? I do watch their versus videos, but do my best not to take it seriously.


They're alright. I like the animations that they use for their fights and they're pretty funny sometimes. But they've made some questionable versus matchups and get things wrong/ take things out of context quite a bit. There are better groups online that approach versus battles better than they do. But you're right in that you shouldn't take them too seriously.
You must be logged in to post.