First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply People you miss
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
Lately I've been going through my old Crunchyroll and YouTube stuff. Seeing old friends I used to talk to constantly and consistently, at some point either one of us who just stopped logging onto that website.

I got on my Facebook as well and saw that a lot of my really good friends stopped getting online long ago much like myself, same goes for my Tumblr!

It's kinda making me nostalgic and a little upset that we spent so much time not talking, and wondering if they even remember or care for me anymore. One of the users I miss seeing around here is Phersu and a couple others.

How do you feel when you go through old conversations or think about old awesome friends you lost contact with? Do you try to reconnect with them? Do you get nervous or discouraged from seeking them out somewhere they still frequent?

I'm definitely fired up enough to track down a few of them. After seeing those messages, there's no way they forgot about me!
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15
You have feelings?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15

Urboistar wrote:

You have feelings?


I'm at work so I can't go all alpha bitch on you right now. But I must say, why does everyone talk about me rather than what I say?
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

You have feelings?


I'm at work so I can't go all alpha bitch on you right now. But I must say, why does everyone talk about me rather than what I say?


I do it because I just don't care. I can't say why anyone else does it, maybe because you're usually "alpha bitch" or something.
7253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / "10/10" - IGN
Offline
Posted 11/24/15


Hmm you're lucky. I don't have many friends, and there are many friends I miss that I'll never see again. I had a lot of trouble being social until my 3rd year of high school, so not many bridges. I don't even try to get in contact because I know that I wasn't likable enough to be talked to again.

By the way, people with strong opinions or obvious positions on things come off as edgy; there are plenty of people who get annoyed about things you say or biases you have, and they're going to call you out on it. Urboistar's perception of you is a reflection of how you come off, assuming he's not crazy, it might resemble truth.

I like you, but that's because I don't mind people with strong opinions. There may be people like me, but it's the annoyed ones that are going to let you know about it. It's up to you how to handle this advice; I learned it the hard way, in real life, no less.
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington ツ
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
When it comes to situations such as this - I often think that if they were meant to be in my life, they will be. Sure, it's okay to strike up a conversation and see if it goes from there. It doesn't hurt to try, and at least you can say that you did, eh?

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

Insanerino wrote:



Hmm you're lucky. I don't have many friends, and there are many friends I miss that I'll never see again. I had a lot of trouble being social until my 3rd year of high school, so not many bridges. I don't even try to get in contact because I know that I wasn't likable enough to be talked to again.

By the way, people with strong opinions or obvious positions on things come off as edgy; there are plenty of people who get annoyed about things you say or biases you have, and they're going to call you out on it. Urboistar's perception of you is a reflection of how you come off, assuming he's not crazy, it might resemble truth.

I like you, but that's because I don't mind people with strong opinions. There may be people like me, but it's the annoyed ones that are going to let you know about it. It's up to you how to handle this advice; I learned it the hard way, in real life, no less.


When I read this comment, I thought of you as an old sage gently and slowly running his hand down his long beard. Telling me what I need to know before the long road ahead. Lol

Yeah, I know people like me, they have to PM me though because they're afraid of the liberals coming after them as well. I just thought it was kinda strange how people take what I say and use it to discuss me rather than the topic. It's also quite strange considering that the people attacking me right now all tried to perv their way into my PMs at one point. One of them is actually trying to meet me in the PMs but attacking on the public forum? LOL! I don't character assassinate very often and not for without good reason. So I don't really "expose" anyone.
17652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15
Well, it all lies in the past now. Mistakes have been made, everyone's moved on. I am sad about a lot of stuff I've done, but I can't seem to change myself. It's good to know that in most cases, it's my fault that people have stopped talking to me. Humans aren't assholes, it's me.
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15


Oh my God. xD
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I don't miss people. Friends are just temporary.



76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15
I do miss my old psp.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I miss my old internet friends that I don't talk to anymore...
Posted 11/24/15

eatmorebikes wrote:



Oh my God. xD


So Felia, too kawaii.

Anywho, I'm surprised I didn't get a reply from her off that.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/24/15

I do it because I just don't care. I can't say why anyone else does it, maybe because you're usually "alpha bitch" or something.


Okay, it's break time, so here I go..... *Takes a deep breath.....*

OHMIGOSHOFCOURSEIHAVRFEELINGSDONTYOU?!
ONLYAMONSTERWOULDSUGGESTSUCHATHING!ARRGGGHHH!!!!!

K, I'm done.


Well, it all lies in the past now. Mistakes have been made, everyone's moved on. I am sad about a lot of stuff I've done, but I can't seem to change myself. It's good to know that in most cases, it's my fault that people have stopped talking to me. Humans aren't assholes, it's me.


I myself used to be a super bitch in junior high school years. I somehow had lots of people wanna be around me, but I definitely scared off some really great people whom I still love to this day.

Although, I disagree that humans aren't assholes. The only reason you'd be an asshole is if other people were being bitches to you. Or you watched bad examples and used that as a paradigm.

I wish I stayed in contact with certain people as well. I'll never meet those angels again.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I sometimes miss talking to them but I have never tried to talk to them after we drifted apart. I just like to reread conversations and remember how fun it used to be.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.