First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply WAIFU WARS 2015
Le_Dom 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 12/3/15
Shia is taking quite a beating.

Looks like Internet Explorer girl is our only hope left.
24097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/waifu-wars-2015-round-2-part-2-road-to-the-quarter-finals-vote-now/

LOL Rory Mercury is just decimating the competition. Wow. Bye-bye Persona trolls!


51435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/15
R.I.P. Utaha. Hestia, y u do dis 2 me?!

Hestia... Must be stopped! And now Shia Labeouf is getting crushed too? Our only hope now is Rory and Internet Explorer.
24097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

R.I.P. Utaha. Hestia, y u do dis 2 me?!

Hestia... Must be stopped! And now Shia Labeouf is getting crushed too? Our only hope now is Rory and Internet Explorer.


rory vs internet explorer? who will win? :3
51435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
Rory had close to 5 thousand votes. That's the most anyone has received so far.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
Only one waifu for me.

Shizuka Hiratsuka
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
Shia got beaten!? This is a sad day. I'm sad.
8974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
I still wish they didn't group Hatsune Miku with Senjougahara Hitagi. That was the most difficult choice I had to make.
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 12/4/15

hush-kun wrote:


http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/waifu-wars-2015-round-2-part-2-road-to-the-quarter-finals-vote-now/

LOL Rory Mercury is just decimating the competition. Wow. Bye-bye Persona trolls!




I too must admit that I enjoy seeing Persona get crushed.
24097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15 , edited 12/4/15

Yamstarch wrote:


hush-kun wrote:


http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/waifu-wars-2015-round-2-part-2-road-to-the-quarter-finals-vote-now/

LOL Rory Mercury is just decimating the competition. Wow. Bye-bye Persona trolls!




I too must admit that I enjoy seeing Persona get crushed.


Lol the trailer for the quarter finals looks great xD
MrOnan 
4261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
Ironically i'm re-watching Steins;Gate right now, Christina you better win. anyone else excited for Steins;Gate 0?
24097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

MrOnan wrote:

Ironically i'm re-watching Steins;Gate right now, Christina you better win. anyone else excited for Steins;Gate 0?


I am excited for it! I might be the only one that likes the anime more than the game. Crossing my fingers.

Today's bracket is Eureka vs. Kuroyukihime! Be sure to vote! http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/waifu-wars-2015-quarter-finals-round-one-kuroyukihime-vs-eureka/
51435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
Eureka is barely getting any votes.
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15
That Holo/Hestia pairing is a rough one for me personally. I bet Hestia will win though. Being more "slutty" and well known will probably win that one. The Rest are pretty much cut and dry. I hope Rory takes it all the way though.
15774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 12/7/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Eureka is barely getting any votes.


Sorry man, but Kuroyukihime is a goddess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.