First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Tennessee neighborhood overrun by spiders
38304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15
Why, oh why didn't they check for spiders?!!!
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15



Amphibians and Reptiles

Lizards, frogs, and toads are among the animals that eat spiders, with young frogs and toads eating spiders as they grow into adults. There are hundreds of species of lizards, many of which are insectivorous and include spiders in their list of prey. Their diets help keep populations of spiders and insects under control; natural predation keeps spiders and pests from becoming too numerous and throwing the ecology of the lizards' habitat off balance.

QUICK WE NEED THOUSANDS OF FROGS AND TOADS!!!
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15

bobland wrote:

Nai wa.






You know, if someone wanted to smash that, I wouldn't blame 'em.
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15

maxgale wrote:

You know, if someone wanted to smash that, I wouldn't blame 'em.


In which way did you mean that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
23845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15


I'd be running as quick as Kaneki
2744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15
2spooky4me man, 2spooky4me.
11582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/15 , edited 11/25/15

Rujikin wrote:



Amphibians and Reptiles

Lizards, frogs, and toads are among the animals that eat spiders, with young frogs and toads eating spiders as they grow into adults. There are hundreds of species of lizards, many of which are insectivorous and include spiders in their list of prey. Their diets help keep populations of spiders and insects under control; natural predation keeps spiders and pests from becoming too numerous and throwing the ecology of the lizards' habitat off balance.

QUICK WE NEED THOUSANDS OF FROGS AND TOADS!!!


Great Yaoi idea, huh? Then when people kiss them they'll turn into princes who'll have fun yaoi adventures together
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


Rujikin wrote:



Amphibians and Reptiles

Lizards, frogs, and toads are among the animals that eat spiders, with young frogs and toads eating spiders as they grow into adults. There are hundreds of species of lizards, many of which are insectivorous and include spiders in their list of prey. Their diets help keep populations of spiders and insects under control; natural predation keeps spiders and pests from becoming too numerous and throwing the ecology of the lizards' habitat off balance.

QUICK WE NEED THOUSANDS OF FROGS AND TOADS!!!


Great Yaoi idea, huh? Then when people kiss them they'll turn into princes who'll have fun yaoi adventures together


11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15


I bet there's a fanfic somewhere on this.
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

I for one welcome our new spider overlords.



She grossed me out so much. If it wasn't for her BDSM I probably would of dropped the show.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

dotsforlife wrote:



I bet there's a fanfic somewhere on this.


Probably... Rule 34 does exist

11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

Urboistar wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

I for one welcome our new spider overlords.



She grossed me out so much. If it wasn't for her BDSM I probably would of dropped the show.


Too much leg for ya?
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

dotsforlife wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

I for one welcome our new spider overlords.



She grossed me out so much. If it wasn't for her BDSM I probably would of dropped the show.


Too much leg for ya?


*throws up* you did this. The clickity clackity when she walks.. Nightmare inducing stuff.

27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 11/26/15 , edited 11/27/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


maxgale wrote:

You know, if someone wanted to smash that, I wouldn't blame 'em.


In which way did you mean that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)




And that's how guro is made.
Posted 11/26/15 , edited 11/27/15
Reminds me of Arachnophobia, lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.