First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply The Wall (Yes, it's a woman topic)
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

I thought it was 42

And how dare you not use Judar as a picture....


Touche.

It's deplorable when I don't, but the face I've been making is only represented by that one unfortunately.



You disappoint me Judar. I thought you were better than Kirito! To stoop so low... I'll never look at you the same now.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 11/25/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:



I like how your little pep-talk quickly turned into a dis but y'know what, I like being ugly.

I can't get taken advantage of and I have a better focus because no one wants to be bothered with me.

I use my ugly as a tool to better myself rather than something to hold me back and when it came to getting into a relationship, I actually didn't mind it when I got rejected because I could just shrug it off as "she couldn't handle the ugly" (well, before ultimately stopping about a decade ago).

I understand what you're saying but dude, chill, you ain't gotta be so tough about it.


You can see it as a dis but you need to be told these things without beating round the bush. You sound just like my friend. "She couldn't handle the ugly" lol, no she couldn't handle your self loathing attitude. Before you even tried you already failed in your own mind. You don't need to be ugly to be successful, you're just using that as an excuse to help better your goals. You need to strip away from that way of thinking, that you can achieve goals because you're going to get them, not because you're ugly and 'I can concentrate more'
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/25/15
Everyone has their own standards.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

Magical-Soul wrote:



My mom got me at the age of 55 and I personally know a LOT of friends who have parents that got them at that age... You're entire thread is now pointless, just 'cause YOU and SOME others can't get someone doesn't mean it's a problem for everyone of the female gender. Also at younger ages then people are just into experimenting, therefore sex is just a new experiance and teen couples most of the time isn't looking to have a child at young age. Let's get real here, most couples at young age doesn't even have a proper income. So why would they want a new mouht to feed at a young age. Getting into a real relationship is much more likely to hold and last when their older due to a proper income source and a happier life... YTou don't see people walking around with kids when their in high school, why is that do you think when infact sex has increased for people in their teens?

18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/25/15
Christina Applegate and her double mastectomy. Yea, she's still hot.

Posted 11/25/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


thestars201 wrote:

I think I'm pretty ugly to begin with so I don't really give a.



Kid2daKrazx wrote:

Either way, I'm ugly and I know for a fact that if I wasn't, I'd probably be dating a woman in her thirties or higher just because I think they're beautiful in a lot of ways.


You know what you two problem is? You probably think you each don't deserve to be happy. I bet you both ain't even that ugly. Hell maybe you both should actually get together sit on a bed with a mirror and talk about how depressing you both look, and why. Anyone that thinks low of themselves like that, other people do notice it.

Even if it's just a friend, it's not nice to be around them because it just depresses them to. You both should actually bother more, and not for anyone else but for yourself, take care of yourself, look good and feel good. Instead of being unmotivated slobs.



So what? The way I think of myself shouldn't affect anyone else. I don't even tell people about stuff like this irl .
"Unmotivated slobs" yeah I guess.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

DanteVSTheWorld


You can see it as a dis but you need to be told these things without beating round the bush. You sound just like my friend. "She couldn't handle the ugly" lol, no she couldn't handle your self loathing attitude. Before you even tried you already failed in your own mind. You don't need to be ugly to be successful, you're just using that as an excuse to help better your goals. You need to strip away from that way of thinking, that you can achieve goals because you're going to get them, not because you're ugly and 'I can concentrate more'


I never said that I needed to be ugly to be successful.

what I said was, rather than dwell on how being ugly is the reason why I'm single, I use the fact that I'm single because I'm ugly as motivation to do something that I feel like i need to do.

What I'm trying to bring up is simply that being ugly isn't a bad thing like everyone makes it out to be.

And the fact that you say that I can see it as a diss (if I wanted to) pretty much means that you intended at the least for it to be a dis.

I was just annoyed with the "unmotivated slob" part because it takes a sh-t ton of motivation to learn six languages at once and not get overwhelmed on top of trying to do other things.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/15

dotsforlife wrote:

You disappoint me Judar. I thought you were better than Kirito! To stoop so low... I'll never look at you the same now.




Posted 11/25/15
Walls were made to climb lets go
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/25/15
I think it's plain arrogant for anyone to call themselves "ugly" because they don't speak for everyone.
Rule 34 clearly shows there are no walls.
Posted 11/25/15

haikinka wrote:

Walls were made to climb lets go


Or break through
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 11/25/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

I think it's plain arrogant for anyone to call themselves "ugly" because they don't speak for everyone.
Rule 34 clearly shows there are no walls.


you're gonna have to explain that one to me
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 11/25/15 , edited 11/25/15

thestars201 wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


thestars201 wrote:

I think I'm pretty ugly to begin with so I don't really give a.



Kid2daKrazx wrote:

Either way, I'm ugly and I know for a fact that if I wasn't, I'd probably be dating a woman in her thirties or higher just because I think they're beautiful in a lot of ways.


You know what you two problem is? You probably think you each don't deserve to be happy. I bet you both ain't even that ugly. Hell maybe you both should actually get together sit on a bed with a mirror and talk about how depressing you both look, and why. Anyone that thinks low of themselves like that, other people do notice it.

Even if it's just a friend, it's not nice to be around them because it just depresses them to. You both should actually bother more, and not for anyone else but for yourself, take care of yourself, look good and feel good. Instead of being unmotivated slobs.



So what? The way I think of myself shouldn't affect anyone else. I don't even tell people about stuff like this irl .
"Unmotivated slobs" yeah I guess.


So that's your answer, your depressing attitude affects your friends, but 'meh so what' is your answer? lol. I don't think that you think you're ugly, you just sound lazy and not bothered by anything.


Kid2daKrazx wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld


You can see it as a dis but you need to be told these things without beating round the bush. You sound just like my friend. "She couldn't handle the ugly" lol, no she couldn't handle your self loathing attitude. Before you even tried you already failed in your own mind. You don't need to be ugly to be successful, you're just using that as an excuse to help better your goals. You need to strip away from that way of thinking, that you can achieve goals because you're going to get them, not because you're ugly and 'I can concentrate more'


I never said that I needed to be ugly to be successful.

what I said was, rather than dwell on how being ugly is the reason why I'm single, I use the fact that I'm single because I'm ugly as motivation to do something that I feel like i need to do.

What I'm trying to bring up is simply that being ugly isn't a bad thing like everyone makes it out to be.

And the fact that you say that I can see it as a diss (if I wanted to) pretty much means that you intended at the least for it to be a dis.

I was just annoyed with the "unmotivated slob" part because it takes a sh-t ton of motivation to learn six languages at once and not get overwhelmed on top of trying to do other things.


You just don't get it, I'm not trying to diss you but if you see it that way then I don't care, that's just you thinking low of yourself again. You don't need to use the fact (in your own mind) as using your ugliness as some sort of kick to do things. You should just do them anyway because you want to, you want to achieve something, or that something makes you happy. Those are your reasons.

You say you learned six languages? Did you learn those because you were ugly, or because you wanted to? Because I think it's the latter though you might think it's a bit of both because you've told yourself to think that way. Stop trying to be accustomed to what you've made in your own mind, it's annoying.

Stop being a little bitch, dress in clothes that are nice and casual, fix your hair so it fits your face shape, take care of yourself, eat more healthy, moisturize, work out a little, and stop telling yourself you're ugly.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/15

haikinka wrote:

Walls were made to climb lets go


I'll just walk around the wall.

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/25/15
Don't you worry!




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.