WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
UK Rape Law "clearing" Grey Zone
Posted 11/27/15 , edited 11/27/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

okay but first sign this consent form,

I PrinceJudar consent to a free hugz from pandrasb

x__________________




FUCK YAH GOT ME





There go my sexual assault false accusation dreams!





sweet *hug*

(yes I read the manga)
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
I can,'t wait. Some poor guy is going to provide proof in the form of video and get arrested for filming the girl without consent.
Posted 11/27/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:

can't get arrested for rape if you don't have sex...seems like another high point for being a virgin :P


I don't see how this protects you.
27290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/15

pandrasb wrote:

sweet *hug*

(yes I read the manga)




I don't have this one on my hard drive?! Oh my fuckin' God! This hug was 10/10.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/27/15 , edited 11/27/15

Dariamus wrote: I can,'t wait. Some poor guy is going to provide proof in the form of video and get arrested for filming the girl without consent.
yeah and it was that one, now we shall make it all a bulletproof scam!
but thought about it and is it not evidence better though?

shoeonhead - rape is bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_E9JtM_ss
Posted 11/27/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

sweet *hug*

(yes I read the manga)




I don't have this one on my hard drive?! Oh my fuckin' God! This hug was 10/10.


Awesome

Posted 11/27/15
Refinement in more ways than one. Tch. Its a shame really.
Posted 11/27/15
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
Sees title... Oh they finally changed the definition of rape so when a woman rapes, it's not just sexual assault.
Goes on thread... "Oh... Well there's another reason to never have sex."

Seriously though, why the fuck are they doing this but not fixing our legal definition of rape? That's fucking retarded.

"The ability to consent to sex should also be questioned where the complainant has mental health problems, learning difficulties or was asleep or unconscious at the time of the alleged attack, she said." In before having sex with someone like me (if I were a woman) is rape.
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Freddy96NO wrote:

independent - "Guidlines as huge stepforward"
Telegraph - "Men must prove a woman said 'Yes' under tough new rape rules"

Mrs Saunders said: “For too long society has blamed rape victims for confusing the issue of consent - by drinking or dressing provocatively for example"
“Consent to sexual activity is not a grey area - in law it is clearly defined and must be given fully and freely. "

Old story from UK


A 23-year-old woman has told police she lied about her father raping her when she was 11
- accusations that put him behind bars for nine years.

Father freed after a decade in jail as daughter admits she lied about him raping her when she was 11 as she was 'disappointed in him'

She dealt with alchol and drugs and if this goes further in UK later this could increase of this the fault of this system.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html




Oh this is about the yes means yes thing?

Your argument doesn't make sense. It's not a law. It's just focusing on asking if someone gave consent not rejection. I don't see how you could try to start men to panic using an article of an old case where an 11 year old lied? That case was tried years ago so recent focuses won't have been used and couldn't be used because according to the law an under age child can not give consent. Even if there was a consenting incestuous relationship going on between the young girl and father, once the police were made aware of it, the father would have been prosecuted. The trial process then wasn't at fault. It was the daughter who lied who was at fault.

Rape convictions are low so there's less chance of being prosecuted for that even if falsely accused. There's more chance a man/woman being a victim of crime (robbery/mugging/fraud, killing, sexual assault, GBH/assault) and car accidents.
27984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
Just another reason to avoid sex like it's the plague.
27290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

tkayt wrote:

Oh this is about the yes means yes thing?

Your argument doesn't make sense. It's not a law. It's just focusing on asking if someone gave consent not rejection. I don't see how you could try to start men to panic using an article of an old case where an 11 year old lied? That case was tried years ago so recent focuses won't have been used and couldn't be used because according to the law an under age child can not give consent. Even if there was a consenting incestuous relationship going on between the young girl and father, once the police was made aware of it, the father would have been prosecuted. The trial process then wasn't at fault. It was the daughter who lied who was at fault.

Rape convictions are low so there's less chance of being prosecuted for that even if falsely accused. There's more chance a man/woman being a victim of crime (robbery/mugging/fraud, killing, sexual assault, GBH/assault) and car accidents.


Most false accusations of abuse or sexual violence are made in divorce courts or child custody cases. Usually such claims are made with the intent of making money or acquiring the custody of children, not to persecute. While most false accusers are women, some are actually men, and quite a number of women have their accusations backed by fathers and brothers.

I can't say it's all that uncommon since it occurred within my own family. Although, like I said, a very small percentage are sent to jail on a false accusation, it's more about the money and such.

However, I think it's normal for people to fear such matters as anything else. People are still afraid of planes after all.


15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
From most cases I can see people like to NOT BE INVOLVED with the police and rather depend on others that they more trust then anything else.

But yes I think more of the real cases should be more reported.
like when you have this fear of doing anything and would mostly want to seek or call someone that you would feel would be comforting or "helping".


tkayt wrote:
Your argument doesn't make sense. It's not a law. It's just focusing on asking if someone gave consent not rejection. I don't see how you could try to start men to panic using an article of an old case where an 11 year old lied
Thats why I wrote it as an old case and not long ago released, and if they are going more about what a child can just say either being totally random (was not for the guys though.. it was more of what a child could say and this happends)

and yeah if you are at the "system" part then sure I wrote it wrong.
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

JammyMan wrote:

This really makes no sense. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Plus, how is the accused meant to prove consent? I doubt anybody reads and signs a binding contract beforehand.


In cases of sexual crimes you will never be seen as innocent. Even if they find out the claim is false or you're found not guilty expect society to immediately treat you different. I've read the accounts of those that this has happened to, and the purveying attitude towards them isn't "wow, she was crazy and I'm glad the justice system did right" it's "you got away with it". One guy was beat bloody on a sidewalk when it was found he was not guilty when the girl admitted it was a false claim - the assailant believed she was coerced.

Unfortunately, the assumed victim in the case can have the benefit of anonymity but defendants do not receive the same protections so even when found not guilty the societal stigma remains. Even if you go back to court and fight for an innocent verdict and are granted it (yes, this does exist) - you still are likely to have issues. When a simple Google result can find you involved in a rape case at a potential employer it's easier for them to simply not hire you for perceived risk of litigation should a sexual harassment lawsuit be pressed.
25461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
Thank the old gods and new that I dont like in the United Cuckdom
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.