Post Reply Can't Change Plan
nezzen 
44013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
Hello,

I'm trying to change my plan from premium+ to 12 month premium renewal, but keep getting a message that says "You may not change your plan at this time." Does that mean I can't change my plan until the current 12 months is up? If so, what is the window for when I can change before I get charged for the premium+ subscription?
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 11/27/15

nezzen wrote:

I'm trying to change my plan from premium+ to 12 month premium renewal, but keep getting a message that says "You may not change your plan at this time." Does that mean I can't change my plan until the current 12 months is up? If so, what is the window for when I can change before I get charged for the premium+ subscription?


As far as I know, I don't think you can downgrade an active membership. You'll likely need to cancel your renewal, and allow it to expire, before you re-subscribe as a Premium member.
nezzen 
44013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
Hey thanks for the reply ! So if i cancel, will my service still last for the remainder of the current term?
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 11/27/15

nezzen wrote:

Hey thanks for the reply ! So if i cancel, will my service still last for the remainder of the current term?


Yes, any paid membership will continue to the day it expires. Make sure that you do not terminate the membership though.
nezzen 
44013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
How do you cancel the service without terminating membership? I went to my account page and I only see a cancel membership button under the membership status section.
Queen of Support
starry 
61791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15

nezzen wrote:

How do you cancel the service without terminating membership? I went to my account page and I only see a cancel membership button under the membership status section.


You click on that and it will give you two options. Cancel immediately and just cancel auto renewal.

I have gone ahead and cancelled recurring payments for your account. Your subscription will run until December 12th, at which point it will expire and you can sign up for a different plan going forward. :]

nezzen 
44013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
Nice! Thanks for all the help!
8017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
I'm trying to change my subscription as well and it gets me to paypal and I agree and all and then it comes back to crunchyroll and gives me an 404 page not found error. Wth?
6005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/16
I'm getting the same thing too
You must be logged in to post.