First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you save a Crunchyroll user if they were in another castle?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
It's an average day, you just had a nice cup of coffee/tea and you sit down after a sip and began your day like any other with a pop into Crunchyroll and you see a PM:

"Ugh, more perverts."

You say to yourself, as you click it to make the notification go away so it won't bother you into clicking it in the future.... But you notice something odd about the contents of the message, it reads....

The message:


You wonder who the sender was, as his username is just "Crunchykiller001"

......

Which Crunchyroll member would you trade if your favorite user was kidnapped? Assuming you'd go rescue them at all....

Posted 11/27/15
If I had a warp flute.
Posted 11/27/15 , edited 11/27/15
I don't know. Say Magical Soul was kidnapped and you were as hot as you say you were. I'd say at that point you're worth a MorbidHandson or a Haikinka. Now if GrandmasterCooilio was kidnapped, then I'd have to trade a Lorreen or PrinceJudar to get him.


OT: I think I'm worth a BlueOni or a Maxgale. Maybe even A Saemonza.


I'd rescue pretty much anyone. No one deserves to die if I could do something about it.
5577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
If the kidnapped CR user was someone really, really important to me, I would try something that has been used in a somewhat similar situation: trade myself in exchange for the kidnapped user, and take care of the kidnapper myself.
Posted 11/27/15
Everyone of you are precious to me. I would trade myself and become a martyr.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
But he didn't say you couldn't call the police, so there you go!
Timmn 
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Secret Government...
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
I'd go to Crunchykiller001's location, and they would mysteriously disappear, and the kidnapped CR user would be set free.

There would also be a new flower garden in my back yard.
Posted 11/27/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't know. Say Magical Soul was kidnapped and you were as hot as you say you were. I'd say at that point you're worth a MorbidHandson or a Haikinka. Now if GrandmasterCooilio was kidnapped, then I'd have to trade a Lorreen or PrinceJudar to get him.


OT: I think I'm worth a BlueOni or a Maxgale. Maybe even A Saemonza.


I'd rescue pretty much anyone. No one deserves to die if I could do something about it.

Yes, I will marry you my love.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Online
Posted 11/27/15
No.
Sogno- 
45728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
we got some liars in this thread
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/15 , edited 11/27/15

Sogno- wrote:

we got some liars in this thread


Aren't you a middle aged woman? You're senile. x3
Posted 11/27/15

Saturn_Nine wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't know. Say Magical Soul was kidnapped and you were as hot as you say you were. I'd say at that point you're worth a MorbidHandson or a Haikinka. Now if GrandmasterCooilio was kidnapped, then I'd have to trade a Lorreen or PrinceJudar to get him.


OT: I think I'm worth a BlueOni or a Maxgale. Maybe even A Saemonza.


I'd rescue pretty much anyone. No one deserves to die if I could do something about it.

Yes, I will marry you my love.


Okay.
3116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
yes
Posted 11/27/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Saturn_Nine wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't know. Say Magical Soul was kidnapped and you were as hot as you say you were. I'd say at that point you're worth a MorbidHandson or a Haikinka. Now if GrandmasterCooilio was kidnapped, then I'd have to trade a Lorreen or PrinceJudar to get him.


OT: I think I'm worth a BlueOni or a Maxgale. Maybe even A Saemonza.


I'd rescue pretty much anyone. No one deserves to die if I could do something about it.

Yes, I will marry you my love.


Okay.

*snuuggles*
5049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/27/15
Depends who the CR is. Some of them I would give my life for... others I will just have a beer in their name. That or for a select few... probably throw a massive fest.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.