First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply From simp Mangina to the ultimate masculine man.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

Well, I can say she did like sex. Holy hell. She wanted to breed like a rabbit on hormones. I must not have had the proper stamina *cough*

Either way, why I don't hate her? She wasn't worth my time. I don't think I will meet another girl in Texas I feel worth my time X) Gotta get to New England or northern Europe. Hating someone you will never see is petty too.


Sounds about right.

That's a better attitude. Right thar. Hate is a heavy burden.




Rujikin wrote:

So you weren't refer into the red pill. Its a great rage inducing game isn't it. Fun to get people who have never played it to suffer through it.


Nope, I got it. She owes me a kiss.




"Hate is a heavy burden"

I say carry all the hate don't let it go hold onto it and let it burn into you.

Then use that hate to forge a new path forward for the better.


You don't hate a person like a person hates cancer. Hate is the cancer.


But it's not ^^ Hatred is a powerful emotion like love....it can be used for good and also for bad.

It's not an evil emotion or wrong to hold onto if anything hate can make the person carrying it stronger.

It's my hatred of some of the people in the past who wronged me that get me through life when the going gets tough


I'd say it depends on what or who you hate, and the who being the most personal, the most vengeful, and most insidious of all emotions. Bit subjective, but because something "good" like beating a criminal comes out of it, does not mean it's good for the person who's feeling it. I've rarely see good come out of it and less for the person feeling it. Be wary. Hate the sin, not the sinner.


I keep the hate of all the people who hurt me and looked down on me locked inside.

The people who have cheated on me in my past relationships or abused me as much as i forgive them i hold that hate inside me tightly.

That hate helps me get ahead because i reminds me that i am better then them and can accomplish more and i must i won't let myself drop below selfish horrible people like themselves and my hate of them reminds me to never become what they are and do what they do.

I use my hatred of what those people did to me to keep me in check and from making the same choices they ever did.
Posted 11/28/15
too bad you don't get upvotes on cr

14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

haikinka wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

It says "Play with Troll Trademarks, and you get to keep them."
We knew this would happen folks, but I wasn't the only one complaining.

Mods, grow a pair and shut down this Gong Show contestant. Like, NOW-ish.


Wow she has controversial views that I find offensive, please censor them so I don't have to read them!!1one!1
As long as she isn't obviously attacking a person/group of people she should be allowed to do what she wants, whether she's trolling or not.


"But she says such important things!..." She's a VAUDEVILLE PERFORMER, Ms. Sucker, all trolls are!

She unrepentantly jokes about that she's a "narcissist" who's "starved for attention" and live to have the group "worship" her--Or were you so caught up in the sexy bait you were supposed to be caught up in that you just didn't notice?
Because that's how it happens, and that's how it always happened back in the old Wild West days of the Usenet before you were born! Back when we didn't have impotent name-only Moderators to make them disappear with just a click of the button, and we had to be smart enough to "plonk" the sad attention-hungry Troll-Idol auditionees ourselves!

Now please impress me some more with how "loyal" you are that you're proud to be a gullible marionette-string patsy twisted around her every word.
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

This is a private forum, but you're right. Free Speech, especially concerning philosophy and whatnot, helps adds layers to discussion.


Except, of course, that you don't really have Free Speech, and ESPECIALLY not on Internet forums.

It's the Mods' world, we just post in it.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 11/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

This thread is getting me all hot and bothered...





It's a thread about NTR, tho......



OR, is it the Justice Porn of the vengeance the NTR'ee had?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/28/15

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

This is a private forum, but you're right. Free Speech, especially concerning philosophy and whatnot, helps adds layers to discussion.


Except, of course, that you don't really have Free Speech, and ESPECIALLY not on Internet forums.

It's the Mods' world, we just post in it.


Moderators are actually paid/unpaid employees/volunteers(mostly). They can be discharged for any reason or no reason at all.

The owner of this forum is actually Crunchyroll, and they use Administrators to handle data(and moderate) and moderators to only moderate. If lots of users were to cancel subscriptions because of me, I'd get banned. If a moderator pissed off enough people to cause a small group of people to cancel subscriptions, that moderator would be discharged, then banned.

A bit near sighted, but I cleared it up for everypony.
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

Haikinka,

I'll be more clear. Her intention wasn't to ruin his life, if he never found out, things would have been fine. She would have had Thomas and her current fiancée. She didn't intend to be a cruel person, is what I meant. Again, she probably really did love her boyfriend as much as any other woman could. This was more to examine the character of these two rather than:

"GOTCHA! CHEATIN BITCH!"

We all know she's a cheater. Duh, x3. Sorry for not being clear before...


Rujikin, you never said you got the reference! And also, I've played that game before.

So it's fine that she led him to believe they were in an actual genuine relationship when in actuality she was having fun with polyamorous affairs behind his back? She didn't have any love for the guy, her actions prove that very clearly. What she felt was unfiltered and adulterated lust, not "love" by any means. It's great that he found out just what kind a person she really was and put her on the spot the way he did. Now she can have all the dirty fun she wants with as many men as she wants or something, which is what she wanted in the first place.
Posted 11/28/15

Ejanss wrote:
"But she says such important things!..." She's a VAUDEVILLE PERFORMER, Ms. Sucker, all trolls are!

She unrepentantly jokes about that she's a "narcissist" who's "starved for attention" and live to have the group "worship" her--Or were you so caught up in the sexy bait you were supposed to be caught up in that you just didn't notice?
Because that's how it happens, and that's how it always happened back in the old Wild West days of the Usenet before you were born! Back when we didn't have impotent name-only Moderators to make them disappear with just a click of the button, and we had to be smart enough to "plonk" the sad attention-hungry Troll-Idol auditionees ourselves!

Now please impress me some more with how "loyal" you are that you're proud to be a gullible marionette-string patsy twisted around her every word.


Well her belief is that all women are narcissists that are starved for attention and want a group of men who worship them lol.
But it's ok, lets label anyone with nonconformist views and beliefs that aren't the same as ours as trolls and get rid of them. We don't ever have enough threads about "What did you eat for dinner yesterday?" and "What is your favourite colour of tomato?".
Hey maybe if I'm "loyal" enough she'll reward me with some virtual kisses, MAYBE EVEN SEXTING O::::
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

haikinka wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
"But she says such important things!..." She's a VAUDEVILLE PERFORMER, Ms. Sucker, all trolls are!
Now please impress me some more with how "loyal" you are that you're proud to be a gullible marionette-string patsy twisted around her every word.


Well her belief is that all women are narcissists that are starved for attention and want a group of men who worship them lol. \


SilverSongwriter was female? I never knew!


Magical-Soul wrote: If lots of users were to cancel subscriptions because of me, I'd get banned.


You heard it folks! Is that a promise?
Now let's get it on it right away--Who's first?
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Ejanss wrote:

SilverSongwriter was female? I never knew!


I feel like you've lost your own point haha.
But to carry on I doubt this person is SilverSongwriter. He was more the #edgy type.
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

haikinka wrote:But it's ok, lets label anyone with nonconformist views and beliefs that aren't the same as ours as trolls and get rid of them. We don't ever have enough threads about "What did you eat for dinner yesterday?" and "What is your favourite colour of tomato?".


And those are "Nonconformist beliefs"? Ooooooo-kay. Funny, I always thought they were "Drunk/high-school brain-fart posts."

For now, let's just start small, and label anyone who beats any one joke we all happened to laugh at (and I do mean AT) six miles into the ground with twenty repetitive joke-cloning "trademark" threads after another in one day as a Marketable Name Icon--like the proverbial Kid Who Burped At the Table and now won't stop, or the Asylum churning out Sharknado sequels--a "troll", because it's less keystrokes than calling them a Big Fat Attention-Starved Fraud.

There, you see, that way we're not impinging on FREE SPEECH, or brave opinions that might be more controversial than the status quo.
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Ejanss wrote:

And those are "Nonconformist beliefs"? Ooooooo-kay. Funny, I always thought they were "Drunk/high-school brain-fart posts."

For now, let's just start small, and label anyone who beats any one joke we all happened to laugh at (and I do mean AT) six miles into the ground with twenty repetitive joke-cloning "trademark" threads after another in one day as a Marketable Icon--like the proverbial Kid Who Burped At the Table and now won't stop, or the Asylum churning out Sharknado sequels--a "troll", because it's less keystrokes than calling them a Big Fat Attention-Starved Fraud.

There, you see, that way we're not impinging on FREE SPEECH.


Whoosh.
You're boring me now, just gonna leave it at you're wrong with the very basis of what you're saying but you obviously won't see reason so I'll leave it at that.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


If she loved him, she would have considered him and wouldn't have abused his trust. She's an asshole. She did not love him 'as any other' if she was willing to throw it all out on gettin' some dick. Being dishonest isn't a mark of love. Doing something that abuses the trust of another isn't love. Hurting someone for selfish sexual gratification isn't love.




Y-you could have stopped after the first one... Maybe I need to rethink that comment...


I might pocket that kiss thing for later btw. I'll just keep it my back pocket. <3


Oh my... We could fetch a lot if we made it a paid event! I'm the star so 70% me and 30% you? Deal...?


I'd like to go one day on Crunchyroll without seeing the words

Mangina
Feminism
Hypergamy

Just one day, thats all.

I agree with you, but its pretty much every topic turns into this.


Okay, fine. Tomorrow, I will make NO woman topics, no man topics, no feminism topics, I will not mention either of those things tomorrow! I promise! You have my word!

Okay, no one post an interesting gender topic tomorrow. I won't slip up!


I have no idea what stance you're taking on this. Are you saying you can cheat on your spouse and still say thats okay? Like I guess if you had permission, weird, but okay.

This is not okay. Not at all.

Call me sexist, but after my last 4-5 relationships, I've realized that the women i've met were just trying to play me. I don't trust y'all no more. I'll drop the stories right now.
Posted 11/28/15
She should have just broken up with the guy or stayed loyal to him .
Posted 11/28/15

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

This is a private forum, but you're right. Free Speech, especially concerning philosophy and whatnot, helps adds layers to discussion.


Except, of course, that you don't really have Free Speech, and ESPECIALLY not on Internet forums.

It's the Mods' world, we just post in it.


I'm saying free speech is important to open up dialogue. Choke off to little and no real discussion can take place. I think.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.