First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The 11 Highest Rated Anime According to Japanese Fans
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
K-ON is on the list and Fate/Zero is considered only worthy of a number ten spot and nothing more?
Posted 11/28/15
I've only seen like two of those anime.
Posted 11/28/15
Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online should've been on the list.
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
^^ @ potentsativa I was going to say

I've only seen K-ON only 2 episodes of it tho ha ha haaaaa
Werina 
205539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
didnt expect chihayafuru to be on the list
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

K-ON is on the list and Fate/Zero is considered only worthy of a number ten spot and nothing more?


Fate/Zero should consider it's over-written and exposition to death self lucky to have made the list at all
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/15

potentsativa wrote:

I've only seen like two of those anime.


Newb
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Fate/Zero should consider it's over-written and exposition to death self lucky to have made the list at all


Bitch, what'd you just say about Fate/Zero?
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Ranwolf wrote:


GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

K-ON is on the list and Fate/Zero is considered only worthy of a number ten spot and nothing more?


Fate/Zero should consider it's over-written and exposition to death self lucky to have made the list at all


Well, he does like Madoka, another work Urobochi dabbled in. :/
Posted 11/28/15
I tried Steins;Gate. The protagonist was too annoying. I like that other something;something one with the guy who lives in a container on the roof, but that one got too harem-y for my taste after a while, and I kind of just stopped watching it for some reason, can't remember why. Bleh to the other ones. They're all too heavy or slow-paced. Besides, an anime isn't good for having no plot for 50 episodes, then suddenly having a plot in the final episode. Fate/Zero was alright, I guess, I mean the remake. But I got angry when Rider got killed like she was nothing. I wanted her to be more important and beastlord-y, as if she had something very special about her that made her one of the more difficult opponents. I mean, don't make a character THAT interesting, then just shoot her in the head like some kidnapped victim you can't figure out what to do with. Reading more online, I realized Rider was Medusa, a misunderstood character that's actually kind of sweethearted and very loyal even though she doesn't naturally show it, and you couldn't make this perfect character more important, how dare you?!

Uh, I forgot what this thread was about, and I'm too lazy to have another look. Bye.
Posted 11/28/15
No weeaboo garbage there, I knew the Japanese had good taste.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 12/28/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Fate/Zero should consider it's over-written and exposition to death self lucky to have made the list at all


Bitch, what'd you just say about Fate/Zero?


I gotta ask mate is that the mouth ya kiss ya Mother with?
Posted 11/28/15

biscuitnote wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I've only seen like two of those anime.


Newb


3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

Hrafna wrote:

Fate/Zero was alright, I guess, I mean the remake. But I got angry when Rider got killed like she was nothing. I wanted her to be more important and beastlord-y, as if she had something very special about her that made her one of the more difficult opponents. I mean, don't make a character THAT interesting, then just shoot her in the head like some kidnapped victim you can't figure out what to do with. Reading more online, I realized Rider was Medusa, a misunderstood character that's actually kind of sweethearted and very loyal even though she doesn't naturally show it, and you couldn't make this perfect character more important, how dare you?!


I think you're thinking of a different entry in the Fate series. Fate/Zero's rider was male and wasn't killed off early on.

EDIT:


Ranwolf wrote:

I gotta ask mate is that the mouth ya kiss ya Mother with?


Yes.
Posted 11/28/15

thestars201 wrote:

^^ @ potentsativa I was going to say

I've only seen K-ON only 2 episodes of it tho ha ha haaaaa :(


I don't even know what K-ON is
I was never hip with the times.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.