First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is this girl hot ?
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
If you define hot as simply attractive then yes.
47956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
I already saw this earlier on Twitter so I knew it was a guy. Though I have to say he does a very good job dressing up as Kotori
Posted 11/28/15

aListers wrote:

If you define hot as simply attractive then yes.


That a fail logic right there. Everybody has their own definition of what is hot to them.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
Even though the cosplayer's gender is male they are very pretty
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
I love how every girl has answered yes but most men are complaining about a trap...I will never understand anyone who only finds one gender attractive sexually.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


aListers wrote:

If you define hot as simply attractive then yes.


That a fail logic right there. Everybody has their own definition of what is hot to them.


Well, we all find different things attractive but that doesn't mean that hot can't simply mean a certian type of attractivness. If the question "is this girl hot" means the same thing as "do you find this girl attractive" then you will get a different set of answers than asking "is this girl hot in your definition of hot?"
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
Regardless of gender:

- Heavy makeup

- Contouring makeup

- Circle lenses

- Double eyelid tape

- Plastic surgery

- Fake breasts

- Push up bra

- Exaggerated poses

- Posing to exemplify or diminish certain parts of the figure

- Flattering angles

- Fake hair

- Photoshop/editing software

- Good lighting

Take away all that and no matter the gender, the person underneath will look significantly different and rather completely alien to the fake and falsified image projected to the masses. It isn't real beauty in the slightest.
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ponce, P.R.
Offline
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posted 11/28/15
RIP
Posted 11/28/15

aListers wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


aListers wrote:

If you define hot as simply attractive then yes.


That a fail logic right there. Everybody has their own definition of what is hot to them.


Well, we all find different things attractive but that doesn't mean that hot can't simply mean a certian type of attractivness. If the question "is this girl hot" means the same thing as "do you find this girl attractive" then you will get a different set of answers than asking "is this girl hot in your definition of hot?"


That what I meant.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/28/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

So is she hot ?

Are you sure she hot?

Do you really think she hot?


Well

Here the cosplayer Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/%E8%B1%AA%E6%AD%8C-Haoge-843530769029905/

So how do you all feel about this ?


Definitely good looking. Would ask him tips for cosplaying.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/15
If the person's attractive, what does it matter?
Posted 11/28/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

The first photo it's hard to tell but the other two I can tell. Is she hot? Nah, he/she cute though. A trap in the flesh I must say.


Boy haikinka got wreak. He have a boner


That's mah dad
Posted 11/28/15 , edited 11/28/15

teallerina wrote:

Regardless of gender:

- Heavy makeup

- Contouring makeup

- Circle lenses

- Double eyelid tape

- Plastic surgery

- Fake breasts

- Push up bra

- Exaggerated poses

- Posing to exemplify or diminish certain parts of the figure

- Flattering angles

- Fake hair

- Photoshop/editing software

- Good lighting

Take away all that and no matter the gender, the person underneath will look significantly different and rather completely alien to the fake and falsified image projected to the masses. It isn't real beauty in the slightest.


Well that true for anything. That being say I have seen real trap. They look the same to me, just like the pictures. Not amount of anything you say, matters. If you don't have the look. No amount of anything will hide you are dude, if you look like one. Trap succeed, because they look like the opposite of their gender. Everybody can look good but not everybody can be a model.

Edit. This is a opinion. What real beauty and not. Is up to the individual to decide.

It isn't real beauty in the slightest.
Posted 11/28/15
I was gonna say if you're into Korean sex dolls, then sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.