First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders?
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
Put Trump in the dump! Put Hillary in the pillory! Put Bernie in the Gurney!
Posted 11/29/15
I prefer Bernie Sanders.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
Bernie Sanders. Donald Trump is too corrupt.
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / athens, greece.
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
When Donald Trump Wife's an immigrant:






Also- this is hilarious:
https://youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs?list=LL1ecR5hI93T4rkRx8X1V5fQ
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

namealreadytaken wrote:

Trump is a troll candidate. no-one who cares about the country would take him as a serious candidate.


And yet you'd be surprised. I keep telling people that he's just being an ass to see how far the public will tolerate it. He can't even take himself seriously, and yet his supporters do. It amazes me.
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

ayaundwolf wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

Trump is a troll candidate. no-one who cares about the country would take him as a serious candidate.


And yet you'd be surprised. I keep telling people that he's just being an ass to see how far the public will tolerate it. He can't even take himself seriously, and yet his supporters do. It amazes me.


It's because Trump appeals to a segment of the population who feel like he's more similar to them than any mainstream politician. Not to mention, people tend to like simplicity, regardless of whether it's realistic or not, and they like politicians who exude confidence. Almost nothing he says or does will shake his support base because they're the kind of people who believe his comments in the first place.
14924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

BlazingRagnarok wrote:

It's because Trump appeals to a segment of the population who feel like he's more similar to them than any mainstream politician. Not to mention, people tend to like simplicity, regardless of whether it's realistic or not, and they like politicians who exude confidence. Almost nothing he says or does will shake his support base because they're the kind of people who believe his comments in the first place.


This is why I like him. I expect Trump to pull the wool over my eyes because he's a businessman. Public servants, like Hillary, are supposed to put the people first, yet care only about themselves and their bank accounts.

I'm actually surprised he can pretty much say anything and people still want him. That just goes to show how fed up a good portion of America is with the country helping everyone else before their own,
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/29/15


I agree, but it doesn't make him any less absurd. The biggest argument I've seen for his support is that "He's honest." He may be, but he can be honestly xenophobic, sexist, and racist. I think he's pandering to people who are frightened of losing this country's "identity", in light of our current global issues. He preaches with a very "protect what's ours" premise. I can vaguely see their reasoning, but not enough to support him. Personally, I don't care for any of the candidates this election, so I think it will boil down to the lesser of a few evils. At the end of the day, to each their own.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

Callia122500 wrote:

I'm seeing on who will support for which person. I myself I'm mexican and after hearing racist remarks from Donald Trump it's discouraging to hear that from someone who wants to become President and talk rudely about another race. I have no clue what other hispanic people have done to him but certainly not all mexicans are he describes to be. Making false accusations on another race certainly upsets me. But I will not tolerate myself to hate him but forgive him of his ruthless actions.


Everything Trump has said about illegal immigrants is true. The man has no problem with Hispanics in fact he has higher support among Hispanics than Mitt Romeny did. Trumps beef is with illegal immigrants and I agree they need to go home.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

hum1d wrote:

When Donald Trump Wife's an immigrant:






Also- this is hilarious:
https://youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs?list=LL1ecR5hI93T4rkRx8X1V5fQ


Donald Trump is against ILLEGAL immigration if you listened to his speeches and not biased liberal media you would see that.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
Voting for Bernie, he has shown to be the most insightful among all the candidates.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

jordancharacter wrote:

Voting for Bernie, he has shown to be the most insightful among all the candidates.


I'm not voting for Bernie because I want to pay less tax.
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
just hearing the name "Donald Trump" evokes a negative mental response...so

not only that but unintelligent children from my high school are hearing what he is saying in the media and "campaigning" within the school saying things like "all mexicans should be burned at the stake" and other offensive slurs etc. Needless to say I've had to hold myself back from kicking people in the face a lot in recent times
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
Sanders but then again I'm Scottish. We all hate Trump (in fact, when he complained about our wind turbines getting in the way of his golf course, our country essentially told him to fuck off) and we're socialists so of course Bernie Sanders.
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
Sanders and its not even close. Trump is a joke.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.