First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How Do I Pwn Someone On The Forum? Like Intellectually Pwn? Is It A Birth Gift?
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
I want people to applaud me for my vicious intelligence when I pwn someone, but I don't know how one pwns someone, on either a forum or real life. What can I do to become an intellectual warrior? A political pundit? Someone who pwns intellectually? I want females to say "Hey, that guy has a brain, let me friend him so I can give him some intercourse!"



So, what tips do you have, CR forumers?



Edit: No but seriously I am serious.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
Be me.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
Hey, that guy has a brain, let me friend him so I can give him some intercourse!

Posted 11/29/15
Posted 11/29/15


So be jailbait? Hmm, so I suppose it is possible...
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So be jailbait? Hmm, so I suppose it is possible...


That's only part of me being me. You need to be me as a whole.
Posted 11/29/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So be jailbait? Hmm, so I suppose it is possible...


That's only part of me being me. You need to be me as a whole.


Teach me your ways.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Teach me your ways.


No. You can't be me because I'm me. If you were me, I wouldn't be a special little snowflake anymore.
Posted 11/29/15
Posted 11/29/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Teach me your ways.


No. You can't be me because I'm me. If you were me, I wouldn't be a special little snowflake anymore.


I'll sell you the title of everyone's favorite onii chan. Then you can be everyone's favorite onii chan and then I could be you.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'll sell you the title of everyone's favorite onii chan. Then you can be everyone's favorite onii chan and then I could be you.


No.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Edit: No but seriously I am serious.


Alright fine.

The secret is-






Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Edit: No but seriously I am serious.


Alright fine.


You have to be a slut. A total fuckin' whore....






Oh, okay, I'll ignore everything I've edited from your post and become the world's biggest manwhore. Wait a minute, I'm already a whore!

On a serious note, I see, gather knowledge and hope to one day beat someone with it. Interesting. How did you become so smart Prince?
Posted 11/29/15
Insult their mother.
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Oh, okay, I'll ignore everything I've edited from your post and become the world's biggest manwhore. Wait a minute, I'm already a whore!


That's right son. The potential was within you all along. That's why I lied to you; I did it so you could discover it for yourself. You can't become me -- no pitiful human could ever achieve that level of greatness. But you don't have to. The power to pwn intellectually was inside you all along.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.