First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How Do I Pwn Someone On The Forum? Like Intellectually Pwn? Is It A Birth Gift?
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

haikinka wrote:

Insult their mother.


or their face
Posted 11/29/15

Sogno- wrote:

or their face


Maybe their mums face, to be really cool.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Oh, okay, I'll ignore everything I've edited from your post and become the world's biggest manwhore. Wait a minute, I'm already a whore!

On a serious note, I see, gather knowledge and hope to one day beat someone with it. Interesting. How did you become so smart Prince?


That's a great first step!

Well in my case I had no life. An introverted lifestyle is perfect for learning. Plenty of spare time. Still so much I want to read about.



There's so much information on the net though, you could spend just a couple days investigating a topic and figure out quite a number of things. The biggest thing though is plenty of skepticism and inquisition. Make claims and then challenge yourself with proving it wrong. Ask yourself questions and then attempt to find answers. Don't take any one source as the absolute truth. Never be afraid to change your mind, stubborn pride prevents progress of the mind.
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Korea
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
51321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
1) Wait for someone to say something that even a 10 year old would facepalm at.

2) Write an essay explaining multiple reasons why they're wrong.

3) Sprinkle some pixie dust on your keyboard to attract the hot females who would read said essay.

4) While those females are busy reading what you wrote, clean your house, light up some scented candles, turn down the lights, and wait in your bed.

5) Once they're done reading your magnificent pwnage of some random loser, they'll be at your house within minutes asking you to sleep with them.

Warning: Once you run out of pixie dust, you'll only attract overweight middle-aged virgin men who live in their mothers' basements. Do not try this if you have no pixie dust.
One Punch Mod
85899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I want people to applaud me for my vicious intelligence when I pwn someone, but I don't know how one pwns someone, on either a forum or real life. What can I do to become an intellectual warrior? A political pundit? Someone who pwns intellectually? I want females to say "Hey, that guy has a brain, let me friend him so I can give him some intercourse!"



So, what tips do you have, CR forumers?



Edit: No but seriously I am serious.


Hey, moved this to Advice, Info, etc. Chit-Chat forum because you did make it so very personal and not very general discussion-like.

You already got me as far as "Hey, that guy has a brain, let me friend him" and I really doubt you would want to have intercourse with me. Except in an old-fashioned verbal discourse sort of way
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
This thread was very entertaining too bad it got moved
One Punch Mod
85899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Saturn_Nine wrote:

This thread is very entertaining :lol:, here's hoping it lasts and gets funnier!


Yeah, now that I've read through all the responses I think this is actually more of a personal chit-chat thread than an Advice thread.

Gonna move it again!
7509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ponce, P.R.
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15
Just know more about the topic at hand, and have multiple credible sources that disproves the biased point the other person is trying to make. (Avoid sources with .com, .org at the end. stick to .edu, .gov)

tl;dr Don't let them drag you down their level.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/29/15
1st off, if you wanna intellectually pwn someone. You have to have street join a clique, be popular. Whatever the community responses too, act like that, turn your ego up to 10, and act like you're right even when you aren't.

If your argument is bad, use hypoagency(from your status) to gather all kinds of people to agree with you or change your actual argument to something correct so you don't look as stupid. Than make sure to use emoticons after quoting someone to seem intelligent whenever you don't have anything witty to say.

Bring up their personal character to change the topic if your argument is stupid and use hypoagency to suppress intellectual discussion with people all vying for your brownie points.

That's how "pwning" on the internet works. You don't need to be right, you just need a mob to agree with you.

Examples? Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Angry Joe, Laci Green, Review Tech USA, that one sexy feminist Asian, etc.

All these people are fucking idiots but they feel good because they have mindless idiots willing to repeat the stupid **** they say.

If you want to academically bitch slap people the way I do, or even better. Start your own channel to voice your opinion so idiots won't be able to overwhelm your intellect with stupidity. You can't intellectual pwn someone in a coddle forum like this. Much like myself, you are already in a position to "pwn" someone. It just depends on who it is.

If a new user were to post and say one of your arguments were stupid, you'd still "win" the argument in the spectators eyes because they like you and they don't know who the other guy is.

So if you wanna "pwn" people legitimately, use facts, logic, references and easily understood points.

So there are two ways to "pwn", the way of light and the way of blood.

Pick one! x3
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

Magical-Soul wrote:



2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I want people to applaud me for my vicious intelligence when I pwn someone, but I don't know how one pwns someone, on either a forum or real life. What can I do to become an intellectual warrior? A political pundit? Someone who pwns intellectually? I want females to say "Hey, that guy has a brain, let me friend him so I can give him some intercourse!"



So, what tips do you have, CR forumers?



Edit: No but seriously I am serious.


go to sleep
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

That's how "pwning" on the internet works. You don't need to be right, you just need a mob to agree with you.

Examples? Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Angry Joe, Laci Green, Review Tech USA, that one sexy feminist Asian, etc.


Hey! Angry Joe's a great reviewer. At the very least, his reviews are far more reliable than those of IGN or Kotaku.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

Hey! Angry Joe's a great reviewer. At the very least, his reviews are far more reliable than those of IGN or Kotaku.


Yeah, won't forget the sonic one. That was great. Skyrim online too.



3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/29/15 , edited 11/29/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Yeah, won't forget the sonic one. That was great. Skyrim online too.





His review of Sonic: Free Riders had me laughing the entire video. It wasn't just a good critique of the game, but it was also rather humorous. It's part of the reason I like Joe. He and other reviewers of a similar nature are far more personal and entertaining than the alternative. Plus, they're far more trustworthy than major sites like IGN that pocket money from the very companies whose games they review.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.