First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
"Yohjo Simulator" Has Been Removed From Steam.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:






You can disagree with it but it is as it is.

There is a difference between fiction and reality yes but that doesn't mean there isn't a line where you cant cross.
There are tons of lines you shouldn't cross in fiction i can think of a few i don't dare to write here because mod lorreen would not like it.

But there are lines fiction or reality just because you don't agree with them don't mean they aren't there.

Steam is not a place for Eroge games and games that want to go to far.

You are welcome to your opinion however you're not allowed to taint steam with that bullshit.

You have your own opinion and that is fine however we don't need to agree nor do we need to allow it on steam i myself want an eroge free steam and will fight for one
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15






What bullshit? The only bullshit here is your imaginary line. Do you care to provide what laws say, what lines are no allow to be crossed?
Sorry dude but there worst shit legal and all sorts of mediums in the USA. The only line here is your morals, that you are applying to fiction. Assume everybody shares. I fucking don't dude.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:








So by your logic we should let games on steam where under 10 year olds are put in sexual situations and go around having sex.

....That's fucked up man you need to draw the line somewhere.

What do you want to let games that deal with "Scat,guro,vore" etc onto steam also....yeah why don't we devolve a respectable platform into a dump to please some whiny 21 year old.

Serious if you are 21....use your brain you were born with one for a reason.

" Do you care to provide what laws say, what lines are no allow to be crossed? "

Well in alot of countries having anything sexual of a character under the age of 18 is illegal....so yeah that's a thing.


The lines we should draw do not just refer to laws they also refer to morals and public sensibility.


Morals apply to fiction to an extent sure that kind of stuff i don't have a problem with if you want to watch some cartoon kids go at it or imply a rape scene GOOD ON YOU but that is not the kind of thing to be on steam.

Steam is a respectable platform not a piece of shit to throw your eroge games on.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:










That no what I want to do but please take your brain and morals somewhere else. I have zero room for a bullshit moralist argument, that limit creativity of any kind. Even if is the kind I hate. I say name the law. Name the law in the USA that say you can't do this or that in fiction. Those countries are retarded then.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15
No one is limiting creativity are you an idiot?

Steam is a MORAL place it is a place for respectable games.
If you don't want to abide by the rules and morals of the place then you sell your game and product elsewhere.

Steam should not have to change to please everyone and allow EVERYTHING.

I can't believe the amount of bullshit you are spouting sure limiting creativity is bad however that's not what this is it's just saying your work doesn't fit with the beliefs and morals of this platform go find your own or distribute on your own.

Steam doesn't and shouldn't allow these kinds of things on them and the majority of people do agree and that's why the game was removed because people didn't want that bullshit on steam.

If you want that kind of thing then cool make a website and sell it however you put that shit on a public platform such as steam then you better hope the public agrees with it otherwise you can get the hell off of steam.


"Name the law in the USA that say you can't do this or that in fiction. "

USA is a backwards country anyhow so if i was going to name a law from the US 90% of the time it would be inane.

Most of the USA's laws are retarded so before you go insulting the laws of other countries look at your own countries laws first pal.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/30/15
When do we get a loli torture based game?
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15

saksiss wrote:

When do we get a loli torture based game?


It would exist out there if you look hard enough
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


No one is limiting creativity are you an idiot?

Steam is a MORAL place it is a place for respectable games.
If you don't want to abide by the rules and morals of the place then you sell your game and product elsewhere.

Steam should not have to change to please everyone and allow EVERYTHING.

I can't believe the amount of bullshit you are spouting sure limiting creativity is bad however that's not what this is it's just saying your work doesn't fit with the beliefs and morals of this platform go find your own or distribute on your own.

Steam doesn't and shouldn't allow these kinds of things on them and the majority of people do agree and that's why the game was removed because people didn't want that bullshit on steam.

If you want that kind of thing then cool make a website and sell it however you put that shit on a public platform such as steam then you better hope the public agrees with it otherwise you can get the hell off of steam.


"Name the law in the USA that say you can't do this or that in fiction. "

USA is a backwards country anyhow so if i was going to name a law from the US 90% of the time it would be inane.




All you just say wast bullshit. First it got vote into steam. Means people wanted the game. Even if to play it once. 2 I have the right to complain. You don't agree, too bad for you. You cannot name the law, because doesn't exist. Otherwise rape games wouldn't be allow in the USA. Steam is no a moral place. Steam is a company. They only are acting on it. Because people like you cry.
And so what? They are still retarded. Also my country is America. So I know first hands how stupid some laws are here.

Most of the USA's laws are retarded so before you go insulting the laws of other countries look at your own countries laws first pal.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

All you just say wast bullshit. First it got vote into steam. Means people wanted the game. Even if to play it once. 2 I have the right to complain. You don't agree, too bad for you. You cannot name the law, because doesn't exist. Otherwise rape games wouldn't be allow in the USA. Steam is no a moral place. Steam is a company. They only are acting on it. Because people like you cry.



Just because people voted on it doesn't mean the majority didn't want it to be on.

Also i can tell you there are laws in canada and Australia that ban anything sexual of characters under 18 and rape games etc. (not that i agree with those laws however i do believe they should not be allowed to sell that kind of stuff in public)

Steam is a company and thus is required to follow a moral standard.

IF you don't like it then go cry about it because steam will never allow sex games on there and i have the right to complain if it does and join the masses to make steam take it off if it does.

Steam isn't a platform that should let EVERY game on there because there are just some things that do not deserve to be on steam nor should they be on steam.

IF you can't take steam following morals then go find another games distribution platform and stop trying to ruin the steam.


You are obviously trolling or just have a very low iq since you cannot understand the fact that a company has a moral responsibility.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Just because people voted on it doesn't mean the majority didn't want it to be on.

Also i can tell you there are laws in canada and Australia that ban anything sexual of characters under 18 and rape games etc. (not that i agree with those laws however i do believe they should not be allowed to sell that kind of stuff in public)

Steam is a company and thus is required to follow a moral standard.

IF you don't like it then go cry about it because steam will never allow sex games on there and i have the right to complain if it does and join the masses to make steam take it off if it does.

Steam isn't a platform that should let EVERY game on there because there are just some things that do not deserve to be on steam nor should they be on steam.

IF you can't take steam following morals then go find another games distribution platform and stop trying to ruin the steam.

You are obviously trolling or just have a very low iq since you cannot understand the fact that a company has a moral responsibility.

Please don't say someone is stupid. If you want to do that, prove them wrong with statistical evidence and whatnot. I haven't read what Karen wrote but I know he doesn't troll (usually). While I too object to some of his content this isn't the way to disprove him. Don't bring IQ into this.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Please don't say someone is stupid. If you want to do that, prove them wrong with statistical evidence and whatnot. I haven't read what Karen wrote but I know he doesn't troll (usually). While I too object to some of his content this isn't the way to disprove him. Don't bring IQ into this.


Well it's kind of hard not to when you want to bring sex games onto steam but you are right even people with high IQ say stupid things.

There is no statistical evidence to prove that putting sex games and stuff that crosses moral guidelines into the public is ok.

It's just common sense that when you are in a public place you are to do what is acceptable in public and steam is a public store and sex games deserve to be on there own platform not in public on steam where everyone shops.

I mean we wouldn't just go put an Isle of sex toys in the nearest target and expect everyone to be ok with it would we?

I'm a bit heated up and honestly am going to go i'm just not used to hearing so little common sense... Cya guys and Keep trolling OP maybe you will make the big leauges someday.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Just because people voted on it doesn't mean the majority didn't want it to be on.

Also i can tell you there are laws in canada and Australia that ban anything sexual of characters under 18 and rape games etc.

Steam is a company and thus is required to follow a moral standard.

IF you don't like it then go cry about it because steam will never allow sex games on there and i have the right to complain if it does and join the masses to make steam take it off if it does.

Steam isn't a platform that should let EVERY game on there because there are just some things that do not deserve to be on steam nor should they be on steam.

IF you can't take steam following morals then go find another games distribution platform and stop trying to ruin the steam.

You are obviously trolling or just have a very low iq since you cannot understand the fact that a company has a moral responsibility.


Doesn't matter what the majority wants. What your argument boil down too is this. Ignored the desires of the few for the many. Fuck up way of thinking, you got there. Especially when is about video games. This no Canada or Australia. Steam is no require to follow a moral standard. Steam is require to conduct proper businesses. No agree with your distorted perception of morality.
First of all. This no a sex game. 2 You are very immature. I disagree with you, and you call me names. How can I take you seriously if all you do is call me names? That the behaviors of a kid.You do know that? Holy shit what with the last paragraph? Is steam your god or something? Dude I know you don't care but I thou you were smart, even if we disagree. Talk about shattering my mind. I never took you for a extreme-fanboy. What you describe me is bullying a hosting company of games, into doing what you want. For the record steam doesn't have moral responsibility to you. Steam responsibility lies in doing proper business and making money. Also then Steam can make up a 18 plus section for steam. So only adults see adult games.

IF you don't like it then go cry about it because steam will never allow sex games on there and i have the right to complain if it does and join the masses to make steam take it off if it does.

Steam isn't a platform that should let EVERY game on there because there are just some things that do not deserve to be on steam nor should they be on steam.

IF you can't take steam following morals then go find another games distribution platform and stop trying to ruin the steam.

You are obviously trolling or just have a very low iq since you cannot understand the fact that a company has a moral responsibility.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Well it's kind of hard not to when you want to bring sex games onto steam but you are right even people with high IQ say stupid things.

There is no statistical evidence to prove that putting sex games and stuff that crosses moral guidelines into the public is ok.

It's just common sense that when you are in a public place you are to do what is acceptable in public and steam is a public store and sex games deserve to be on there own platform not in public on steam where everyone shops.

I mean we wouldn't just go put an Isle of dildo's in the nearest target and expect everyone to be ok with it would we?

I'm a bit heated up and honestly am going to go i'm just not used to hearing so little common sense... Cya guys and Keep trolling OP maybe you will make the big leauges someday.


I honestly would like certain sex scenes to be okay. The witcher series is on steam and as far as I know they aren't censored. Although to be fair, they are "Softcore" (No vagina or penis.) whereas Fruits of Grisaia's sex scenes are actually relevant to the storyline and development of Yuuji and certain girls as a whole. Not that I see a difference. Fruits of Grisaia isn't the most sex based game out there, much like Witcher.

I personally wouldn't care if a nukige was put on steam, though I do see your point. However, I believe Steam does it out of self preservation if anything. You're right, not everyone would be okay with this. However, there's lot of stuff on Steam that is morally questionable as well in addition to sex scenes. Hatred is a game where you kill people, GTA V has prostitutes.

However, I believe Araragi is right. If you're so influenced by games, you shouldn't be playing. As one person said, if you ban a game for being too "influential" than why not ban other games? Or movies? Violent people always exist to be revied up with violent movies, should we ban those too?


However, I must say, what is okay to you? No harm done? Marked by a lack of controversy? Or your own subjective morals? Who decides these arbitrary moral guidelines? I could easily say there is no statistical evidence to say sex games in mainstream retailers is not not okay.


On topic, the Easter egg in general was far less graphic than Witcher and GTA. That leaves only the morally reprehensible games. Again, who should decide what is morally reprehensible? Should people of different morals be forced to bow down to the likes of people who feel uncomfrtable despite not playing the game? Should we all bow down to sex negative feminists? Should Dead or Alive bow down to feminists wishing to "censor" their content to the behest of eager players?
Posted 11/30/15


I agree with everything you just say.
6045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/15
Lulz at the culture clash occurring in this thread.


Steam did what it did to protect its image and thus maintain the money flow.


Game looks stupid and in poor taste, so I wouldn't have played or bought it. But if someone else wanted to waste their money on it, I don't care.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.