First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
"Yohjo Simulator" Has Been Removed From Steam.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Doesn't matter what the majority wants. What your argument boil down too is this. Ignored the desires of the few for the many. Fuck up way of thinking, you got there. Especially when is about video games. This no Canada or Australia. Steam is no require to follow a moral standard. Steam is require to conduct proper businesses. No agree with your distorted perception of morality.
First of all. This no a sex game. 2 You are very immature. I disagree with you, and you call me names. How can I take you seriously if all you do is call me names? That the behaviors of a kid.You do know that? Holy shit what with the last paragraph? Is steam your god or something? Dude I know you don't care but I thou you were smart, even if we disagree. Talk about shattering my mind. I never took you for a extreme-fanboy. What you describe me is bullying a hosting company of games, into doing what you want. For the record steam doesn't have moral responsibility to you. Steam responsibility lies in doing proper business and making money. Also then Steam can make up a 18 plus section for steam. So only adults see adult games.


Whatever kid enjoy your ranting and raving also if calling people out on being idiots is something children only do then Children are alot more sensible then most adults of today who want to be nice to everyones feelings.

Steam is not my god but i respect it as a platform and do not want it ruined by kids who can't take no for an answer just like you.

Steam has to listen to the majority and must respect the majorities morals and yes an 18 plus version of steam would work but even then they would need to be careful of what they allow on steam and what they don't.

Letting everything onto steam is a bad choice.
this game deserved to be removed at the end of the day and Steam made the right call :)

Sorry i did get a bit heated up and did resort to calling you names however i am seriously done today i have heard so many things that defy common sense and hearing you complain about a game that was rightfully removed just broke the final straw i mean seriously....i hope that game NEVER gets back onto steam.
Werina 
205539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/30/15
well that was interesting to read..
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

I disagree with you fully. I can understand your point of view but I disagree fully with it. I rather be a idiot on your eyes, than make you happy by pretending to agree with you.
This censorship. What the point of 18 site if you going to limit things on there. Dude you have morals issues.

Steam has to listen to the majority and must respect the majorities morals and yes an 18 plus version of steam would work but even then they would need to be careful of what they allow on steam and what they don't.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15
I wouldn't have reported him if you did it, but that's just me. :/ It doesn't pay to be vengeful. In fact, it reeks of censorship, although he may have broken the rules. You know what, I'm not going to question this.


One of the reasons why so few feminists attack certain games is because they're porn games, i.e. nukiges. Rapelay was believed by most to be a mainstream game which is why it gets a lot of hate. However, if you look at it, it's a sex/rape simulator meant to arouse the viewer. Look, it even has the same icons as Sexy Beach 3. And here's what really gets me miffed. The government of Australia and such thinks it can control what we jack off to, and while I believe such games should be regulated I do not believe in outright bans. No one was harmed in the production, and I hate it when government thinks it can ninny nanny in our sex lives for our supposed benefit.\


Sorry, just ranting a bit.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I disagree with you fully. I can understand your point of view but I disagree fully with it. I rather be a idiot on your eyes, than make you happy by pretending to agree with you.



Ok first of all let me apologize as i got a bit annoyed and i have had a bad day so one i reacted a bit unfairly.

I don't see you as an idiot really but i just highly disagree with your opinion and find it offensive and against everything i stand for.

But you can have your opinion i n the end and i will have mine.

20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I wouldn't have reported him if you did it, but that's just me. :/ It doesn't pay to be vengeful. In fact, it reeks of censorship, although he may have broken the rules. You know what, I'm not going to question this.


One of the reasons why so few feminists attack certain games is because they're porn games, i.e. nukiges. Rapelay was believed by most to be a mainstream game which is why it gets a lot of hate. However, if you look at it, it's a sex/rape simulator meant to arouse the viewer. Look, it even has the same icons as Sexy Beach 3. And here's what really gets me miffed. The government of Australia and such thinks it can control what we jack off to, and while I believe such games should be regulated I do not believe in outright bans. No one was harmed in the production, and I hate it when government thinks it can ninny nanny in our sex lives for our supposed benefit.\


Sorry, just ranting a bit.



Porn games should not be banned even Rapelay... aslong as they are not pushed into the public view via official shops that are not dedicated to that sort of content there is no problem.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Ok first of all let me apologize as i got a bit annoyed and i have had a bad day so one i reacted a bit unfairly.

I don't see you as an idiot really but i just highly disagree with your opinion and find it offensive and against everything i stand for.

But you can have your opinion i n the end and i will have mine.



I fully understand where you come from but. To me and how you describe it. Dude you have morals issues. Sorry I mean no disrespect but I don't agree with you. I understand limiting access to minors and shit. Even giving his own area. But what you say is censorship. I hate that shit.
Posted 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I wouldn't have reported him if you did it, but that's just me. :/ It doesn't pay to be vengeful. In fact, it reeks of censorship, although he may have broken the rules. You know what, I'm not going to question this.


One of the reasons why so few feminists attack certain games is because they're porn games, i.e. nukiges. Rapelay was believed by most to be a mainstream game which is why it gets a lot of hate. However, if you look at it, it's a sex/rape simulator meant to arouse the viewer. Look, it even has the same icons as Sexy Beach 3. And here's what really gets me miffed. The government of Australia and such thinks it can control what we jack off to, and while I believe such games should be regulated I do not believe in outright bans. No one was harmed in the production, and I hate it when government thinks it can ninny nanny in our sex lives for our supposed benefit.\


Sorry, just ranting a bit.


Me?
Posted 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I wouldn't have reported him if you did it, but that's just me. :/ It doesn't pay to be vengeful. In fact, it reeks of censorship, although he may have broken the rules. You know what, I'm not going to question this.


One of the reasons why so few feminists attack certain games is because they're porn games, i.e. nukiges. Rapelay was believed by most to be a mainstream game which is why it gets a lot of hate. However, if you look at it, it's a sex/rape simulator meant to arouse the viewer. Look, it even has the same icons as Sexy Beach 3. And here's what really gets me miffed. The government of Australia and such thinks it can control what we jack off to, and while I believe such games should be regulated I do not believe in outright bans. No one was harmed in the production, and I hate it when government thinks it can ninny nanny in our sex lives for our supposed benefit.\


Sorry, just ranting a bit.


Me?


Well, someone reported Ryu. That big read sign is up.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I fully understand where you come from but. To me and how you describe it. Dude you have morals issues. Sorry I mean no disrespect but I don't agree with you. I understand limiting access to minors and shit. Even giving his own area. But what you say is censorship. I hate that shit.


I don't want censorship i just want steam to stay a platform that stay away from sex games.

I'm fine with them being anywhere else but steam is not the place imo and i would only consider it censorship if i was saying i don't want it to exist full stop.

Thinking about it being on steam would be fine but it can't be on the front page and advertised as i don't want to see that kind of thing.

I guess your right in a way though it is censorship and i am usually against that which is why i would be fine if they allowed it but had its own section.

It' would be horrible to just go check the new releases and see 18+ sexual game etc etc to me atleast.

But if it had it's own section that would be reasonable.

I guess i was being a little stubborn and stupid and i see that now sorry for calling you an idiot again.
Posted 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I wouldn't have reported him if you did it, but that's just me. :/ It doesn't pay to be vengeful. In fact, it reeks of censorship, although he may have broken the rules. You know what, I'm not going to question this.


One of the reasons why so few feminists attack certain games is because they're porn games, i.e. nukiges. Rapelay was believed by most to be a mainstream game which is why it gets a lot of hate. However, if you look at it, it's a sex/rape simulator meant to arouse the viewer. Look, it even has the same icons as Sexy Beach 3. And here's what really gets me miffed. The government of Australia and such thinks it can control what we jack off to, and while I believe such games should be regulated I do not believe in outright bans. No one was harmed in the production, and I hate it when government thinks it can ninny nanny in our sex lives for our supposed benefit.\


Sorry, just ranting a bit.


Me?


Well, someone reported Ryu. That big read sign is up.


I don't like the insults. He can disagree with me and all. But please don't insult me over a fucking disagreement. I know I no better but I have no use any personal attack on him. A least the type he use on me. I may say certain things but I pretty sure I keep it contextual. Him no so much. I believe.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

I don't want censorship i just want steam to stay a platform that stay away from sex games.

I'm fine with them being anywhere else but steam is not the place imo and i would only consider it censorship if i was saying i don't want it to exist full stop.

Thinking about it being on steam would be fine but it can't be on the front page and advertised as i don't want to see that kind of thing.


What if someone wanted steam to stay away from violence? What makes your claim different from that? Define "Sex". Are we talking r18+ stuff or mature? Difference being as I said before vagina and penis being shown.


Not that Yohjo has "sex", it was an ingame easter egg. A joke. Don't you find it silly that people crying morally reprehensible play violent games? Why should it be banned? I see no sex, no rape, only implied. If we started banning on the basis of implied or morally reprehensible we could ban a lot of things.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

What if someone wanted steam to stay away from violence? What makes your claim different from that? Define "Sex". Are we talking r18+ stuff or mature? Difference being as I said before vagina and penis being shown.

Not that Yohjo has "sex", it was an ingame easter egg. A joke. Don't you find it silly that people crying morally reprehensible play violent games? Why should it be banned? I see no sex, no rape, only implied. If we started banning on the basis of implied or morally reprehensible we could ban a lot of things.



I personally feel that violence isn't as bad as sex i feel both are natural but i feel at this point on in society Violence is accepted more.
I'm fine with sex in steam games though i mean it's natural but i should define what i mean by sex games.

When i say sex games i mean full nukige games.

I will say though i think Yohjo took it a bit far whilst i didn't find the easter egg personally offensive many did and the general public make it so that it would be wrong to keep it up.

All yohjo simulator needs to do is remove that easter egg and they should be fine to join up again.

But you are right Sex isn't any worse then violence i just find when a game is all sex it's generally not accepted unlike a fully violent game.
We should challenge this sure but i think it's the wrong time to start allowing games like that on steam it's jumping the gun.
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

I don't want censorship i just want steam to stay a platform that stay away from sex games.

I'm fine with them being anywhere else but steam is not the place imo and i would only consider it censorship if i was saying i don't want it to exist full stop.

Thinking about it being on steam would be fine but it can't be on the front page and advertised as i don't want to see that kind of thing.

I guess your right in a way though it is censorship and i am usually against that which is why i would be fine if they allowed it but had its own section.

It' would be horrible to just go check the new releases and see 18+ sexual game etc etc to me atleast.

But if it had it's own section that would be reasonable.

I guess i was being a little stubborn and stupid and i see that now sorry for calling you an idiot again.


Am I don't agree with that. But regardless even a ON and OFF function. Will take care of all the problems you listed. And even if have 18 version of the site or section of the site. I don't agree with keeping certain things out. Is 18 for a reason.
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/30/15 , edited 11/30/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Am I don't agree with that. But regardless even a ON and OFF function. Will take care of all the problems you listed. And even if have 18 version of the site or section of the site. I don't agree with keeping certain things out. Is 18 for a reason.


On and off function would solve the problem easily.

I just don't want full blown nukige games in with my violent games but if they put a toggle then i don't see why any logical person would disagree with it.

The problem only comes up when you have no way to disable it i feel.


Not everyone is going to agree so this is why we need to come to conclusions that suit both party like toggles.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.