First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How Young Is Too Young To Be On The Internet (Unmoderated?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

brigand554 wrote:


I hear them say cheeki breeki and then plug them with my modded Black Kite in SoC Complete. I set it up to shoot all the different 9mm ammo, jacked up the zoom, damage and clip capacity. Nothing can stop me! NOTHING!


Wait you can upgrade the weapons..It's been awhile but I don't remember upgrading gear to be a thing..Or was that a mod you had running.
10633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 12/1/15

Tinamarie101 wrote:

it really depends. i started to be on the internet young but then again i was smart about it. but am i now is the real question ^^


Posted 12/1/15 , edited 12/1/15

Ranwolf wrote:


brigand554 wrote:


I hear them say cheeki breeki and then plug them with my modded Black Kite in SoC Complete. I set it up to shoot all the different 9mm ammo, jacked up the zoom, damage and clip capacity. Nothing can stop me! NOTHING!


Wait you can upgrade the weapons..It's been awhile but I don't remember upgrading gear to be a thing..Or was that a mod you had running.


http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009

You can edit text files to mess with various settings of items/creature/whatever. I turned stone bloods into all-powerful invulnerability artifacts. Or, if you don't want to use Complete (or Autumn Aurora 2 or any other mod) you can get the unpacker for vanilla SoC and edit your files that way.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

18493857923 wrote:

How young is too young for 4chan?


Depends on the board. Sometimes, it seems like you can't be old enough for /b/. The place is cancer.

However, the consensus seems to be that: if you can handle the unholy trinity of the internet, you can handle 4chan.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

brigand554 wrote:



http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009

You can edit text files to mess with various settings of items/creature/whatever. I turned stone bloods into all-powerful invulnerability artifacts. Or, if you don't want to use Complete (or Autumn Aurora 2 or any other mod) you can get the unpacker for vanilla SoC and edit your files that way.


Hmm..might have to get my hands on another copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

namealreadytaken wrote:


Tinamarie101 wrote:

it really depends. i started to be on the internet young but then again i was smart about it. but am i now is the real question ^^




hahahah maybe so, maybe not lol
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

Tinamarie101 wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


Tinamarie101 wrote:

it really depends. i started to be on the internet young but then again i was smart about it. but am i now is the real question ^^




hahahah maybe so, maybe not lol


Why, all the follies of it aside the free and unfiltered access to information is probably one of the few decent things we as a species are ever going to do.
10633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 12/1/15

Ranwolf wrote:free and unfiltered access to information


China: nope
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/15 , edited 12/1/15

namealreadytaken wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:free and unfiltered access to information


China: nope


The very fact we are aware of China's track record proves your statement false..kinda the the same moment you thought to even type it let alone actually typed it and hit post.
10633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 12/1/15

Ranwolf wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:free and unfiltered access to information


China: nope


The very fact we are aware of China's track record proves your statement false..kinda the the same moment you thought to even type it let alone actually typed it and hit post.


i was referring to people living there... :p
remember the great firewall of China
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/15 , edited 12/1/15

namealreadytaken wrote:


i was referring to people living there... :p
remember the great firewall of China


Great firewall my sweet behind, there isn't a single defence that is impenetrable. And computer literate people aren't the sole domain of the Western World. And the amount of crap coming out of China, stuff that paints the ruling power in a bad light, is proof enough the firewall isn't invincible.
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 12/1/15
CR=8
Anywhere else=14
Darkweb=18+
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 12/1/15
I'd say 12 to 13...
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/1/15
18

because some threads talk about the **** secks
Posted 12/2/15

Nyanotic wrote:


18493857923 wrote:

How young is too young for 4chan?


Depends on the board. Sometimes, it seems like you can't be old enough for /b/. The place is cancer.

However, the consensus seems to be that: if you can handle the unholy trinity of the internet, you can handle 4chan.


The trinity? Would that be Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Hulu?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.