Post Reply Does the Crunchyroll App work outside the US?
3492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Not sure if this was ever brought up, but its about the Crunchyroll App on my IPhone. I'm going to Costa Rica next week and I'm wondering if my app will work in that country. Or does it only work in the US/Canada?
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/2/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

Not sure if this was ever brought up, but its about the Crunchyroll App on my IPhone. I'm going to Costa Rica next week and I'm wondering if my app will work in that country. Or does it only work in the US/Canada?


It should work worldwide, but you're likely to see a different selection of available titles in other countries.
mrc4nl 
4292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
i use the CR app in europe, it works.

like the browser versions: some titles are not listed because licensing issues.
3492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

eyeofpain wrote:


rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

Not sure if this was ever brought up, but its about the Crunchyroll App on my IPhone. I'm going to Costa Rica next week and I'm wondering if my app will work in that country. Or does it only work in the US/Canada?


It should work worldwide, but you're likely to see a different selection of available titles in other countries.


How am I able to find out which shows are available in Central America?
43672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:
How am I able to find out which shows are available in Central America?


If you know someone currently there with internet access, you could ask them to send you screenshots of this page. It's geo-filtered so it would reflect the locale it is visited from. It doesn't matter whether they are premium or not, the list will still be the same:

/videos/anime/alpha?group=all

But outside of that, there isn't any good way do do it...
You must be logged in to post.