Post Reply Reporting security issues?
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Is there anywhere to report security issues with the site? The http://www.crunchyroll.com/contact page seems to be for general customer support (payment issues, videos not playing, etc). Is there somewhere else, or is the /contact page appropriate?
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/2/15

Dsmith7 wrote:

Is there anywhere to report security issues with the site? The http://www.crunchyroll.com/contact page seems to be for general customer support (payment issues, videos not playing, etc). Is there somewhere else, or is the /contact page appropriate?


The /contact page is appropriate. customer service with pass the information on to the appropriate people in the company.
58674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/2/15

Dsmith7 wrote:

Is there anywhere to report security issues with the site? The http://www.crunchyroll.com/contact page seems to be for general customer support (payment issues, videos not playing, etc). Is there somewhere else, or is the /contact page appropriate?


The contact form is the central spot to open a case with customer support.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "security issues?"
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15

lorreen wrote:
The /contact page is appropriate. customer service with pass the information on to the appropriate people in the company.

Okay, filling it out now. Thanks!




eyeofpain wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "security issues?"

An issue that would allow someone to put HTML and/or javascript onto a crunchyroll page temporarily(not actually on CR servers), could be used maliciously.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/15
My credit card information was stolen when i signed up on the site, maybe that's how they got it?
You must be logged in to post.