Created by Le_Dom
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime dating question
Le_Dom 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Between the two, what would you consider a better, longer relationship?
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 4/3/16
Definitely someone with crap taste in anime because all in all they are still into anime which is enough for me.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Someone with crap taste so I can tell them to watch fucking fate/zero then they'll thank me for introducing them to such a masterpiece and then they'll eat up my recomendations.
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15

ILuvCats11 wrote:

Someone with crap taste so I can tell them to watch fucking fate/zero then they'll thank me for introducing them to such a masterpiece and then they'll eat up my recomendations.


Some people actually dislike Urobuchi. Although I think he wasn't as big an influence as people thought when it comes to Fate Zero. Mostly Type-Moon and Nasu, or so I've heard.


Although hating anime is a sign of ignorance. Why don't you change it to indifferent?

Le_Dom 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Someone with crap taste so I can tell them to watch fucking fate/zero then they'll thank me for introducing them to such a masterpiece and then they'll eat up my recomendations.


Some people actually dislike Urobuchi. Although I think he wasn't as big an influence as people thought when it comes to Fate Zero. Mostly Type-Moon and Nasu, or so I've heard.


Although hating anime is a sign of ignorance. Why don't you change it to indifferent?



Because then I feel that everyone would pick this option

But I'll try that and see how it goes.

Edit: Turns out I can't edit the polls. Oh well
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Date someone with crap taste in anime
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
Well, I'm married to someone who hates anime. We've been married 8.5 years & dated for 1.5 years before that. She'll still watch it with me, but doesn't enjoy it. So - from my experience it really doesn't matter, but my anime-hating wife & I have a fine relationship
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
There are two types of people in the world:
People that hate things I like and people that have crap taste.
Posted 12/2/15

Le_Dom wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Someone with crap taste so I can tell them to watch fucking fate/zero then they'll thank me for introducing them to such a masterpiece and then they'll eat up my recomendations.


Some people actually dislike Urobuchi. Although I think he wasn't as big an influence as people thought when it comes to Fate Zero. Mostly Type-Moon and Nasu, or so I've heard.


Although hating anime is a sign of ignorance. Why don't you change it to indifferent?



Because then I feel that everyone would pick this option

But I'll try that and see how it goes.

Edit: Turns out I can't edit the polls. Oh well


Perhaps mods can change it? Hate is a very strong term, implying a modicum of experience, however limited, with the object or medium in general, so I thought I should say something.
Le_Dom 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 12/2/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Perhaps mods can change it? Hate is a very strong term, implying a modicum of experience, however limited, with the object or medium in general, so I thought I should say something. :)


Yeah. Like, I'd never dream to force someone to watch anime if they tell me they're not interested in it.

But when I see someone who doesn't know the first thing about anime talk about how shitty it is...it's always cringy.
One Punch Mod
85929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
Doesn't matter either way; someone's anime preferences are irrelevant to my dating preferences.

ETA: Polls are somewhat editable by the person who created them, but it's possible some things cannot be edited after votes have started.

Mods cannot edit other people's polls before or after voting commences.
Posted 12/2/15
Out of those choices, date someone who has crap taste in anime.

But really, I don't mind if they don't like anime.
Posted 12/2/15
Both, as neither is relevant.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/2/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Someone with crap taste so I can tell them to watch fucking fate/zero then they'll thank me for introducing them to such a masterpiece and then they'll eat up my recomendations.


Some people actually dislike Urobuchi. Although I think he wasn't as big an influence as people thought when it comes to Fate Zero. Mostly Type-Moon and Nasu, or so I've heard.


Although hating anime is a sign of ignorance. Why don't you change it to indifferent?



These 'some people' you speak of must be mad.


11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
If u love that person enough or like them a lot, then you'll watch all their crap anime and pretend it's Fate/Zero just to make them smile
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.