First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Good Bye, Everyone!
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
Just wanted to say bye to everyone. It's been nice lurking the forums and dropping my two cents every now and then. I'm letting my sub expire for a short time, I'll be back in a couple of months.

It's gonna be a rough time not being able to post when I want to say something..... Sigh...

Have a lot of fun!
14645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
i 4got subs existed
55157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
Take care and come back soon! I was gonna make a joke about Dom and sub...but...
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
I probably won't be able to post on the news site, or post comments on anime either, eh? Damn.... Those ads are gonna be rough during that time... Luckily, I have my anime library I can watch.
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
Byesies
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
for shame xD. you have fun too ;). cr isn't everything.
14645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
3154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
bye! glhf with life!
8167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/2/15
wait, you can't comment on videos or on the news site without a subscription?
120400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/2/15 , edited 12/3/15

DeadlyOats wrote:

Just wanted to say bye to everyone. It's been nice lurking the forums and dropping my two cents every now and then. I'm letting my sub expire for a short time, I'll be back in a couple of months.

It's gonna be a rough time not being able to post when I want to say something..... Sigh...

Have a lot of fun!


lukedollo wrote:

wait, you can't comment on videos or on the news site without a subscription?


Yeah, I'm not sure what DeadlyOats means. If you actually delete your account, then you can't post on the forums or comment on videos because you need an account to do that. But it doesn't have to be a premium account.

If all you do is stop being a premium member, then you can still post in forums and comment on videos. I think you might have to enter a captcha when posting on forums if you're a non-premium member, which can be a nuisance, but you can still post. Not sure if there's anything like that for comments.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/15 , edited 12/3/15
So... When my sub ends, I'll still be able to post?




If feel foolish....



Some places when you unsub, you can't post anymore in the forums... So, I just ASS-U-&-ME-d... Well, I'll know for sure in a couple of days. Sub runs out on the 5th.

Hmmmm.... Well, thanks for all of your well wishes...
Posted 12/3/15 , edited 12/3/15
hahahahaha
27796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/15 , edited 12/4/15
Bye stranger! (:
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15
So, my subscription ended..... And it turns out, I can still make posts.... So, it's not really good bye, after all.

However, I was looking forward to this week's latest episodes of shows I was watching.... I got the "You gotta wait 'til next week to watch it for free" treatment... *sigh* I should have remembered that....
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15

DeadlyOats wrote:

So, my subscription ended..... And it turns out, I can still make posts.... So, it's not really good bye, after all.

However, I was looking forward to this week's latest episodes of shows I was watching.... I got the "You gotta wait 'til next week to watch it for free" treatment... *sigh* I should have remembered that....




You were all like "so long *sob,sniff* my friends... my brothers!!!!.... oh, wait, my bad"

Welcome back I guess
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.