First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Open Biases
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 12/3/15
We're all open minded people on here but who can admit that they're biased and if you are, what can you say you're biased about?

Like, can you agree with someone's facts but still keep your own way of thinking, right or wrong or are you open to change?
Posted 12/3/15
I'm biased about people with biases. They are all the same. They are Nazis.
Posted 12/3/15 , edited 12/3/15
I stick with my own facts unless other people's facts correlates to mine.
Posted 12/3/15
I'm biased against conservatives. I think.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/3/15
I like republicans I just don't like their ideas on social issues
Posted 12/3/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like republicans


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like republicans


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I'm not going to hate the people...
I just don't like their ideas
They're batshit crazy
I used to be one of them
Posted 12/3/15
I don't like New age people.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 12/3/15 , edited 12/3/15

potentsativa wrote:

I don't like New age people.


got 'em!

[/pokeball throw]

I guess I should say that if I'm passionate about something, nothing's gonna change my mind even if it's irrational.
Posted 12/3/15 , edited 12/3/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like republicans


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I'm not going to hate the people...
I just don't like their ideas
They're batshit crazy
I used to be one of them


It's okay I accept you.

As long as you're a log cabin republican.
Posted 12/3/15
Being a heartless robot, logic and rationalizations rule me.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

haikinka wrote:

Being a heartless robot, logic and rationalizations rule me.


got ya now!

[/pokeball throw]
Posted 12/3/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I don't like New age people.


got 'em!

[/pokeball throw]

I guess I should say that if I'm passionate about something, nothing's gonna change my mind even if it's irrational.

*Dodges pokeball*

Mega kicks you in the balls.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

potentsativa wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I don't like New age people.


got 'em!

[/pokeball throw]

I guess I should say that if I'm passionate about something, nothing's gonna change my mind even if it's irrational.

*Dodges pokeball*

Mega kicks you in the balls.


[/flies into air]

I'll get you yet, picchu!
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/3/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like republicans


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I'm not going to hate the people...
I just don't like their ideas
They're batshit crazy
I used to be one of them


It's okay I accept you.

As long as you're a log cabin republican.


Lol

Thanks for the acceptance
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.