Post YOUR Gaming/Entertainment Spot!
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/4/15

Setup: Dual Monitor PC. Games running on Steam with Xbox 360 controller used to play.
Game: Hyperdimension Neptune Re;birth1 (it's a fun JRPG, check it out!)


I got around to cleaning up my desk area a bit, and am in love with my setup.
This is where i watch all my anime. read manga, listen to music, play games, and study. (Very lovely spot.)

I'm curious as to how everyone else's gaming/lounging area looks like.
Don't be shy! Post your domain in which you reside!

15644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
My computer setup is the following (though there are now Gundam models occupying the space the printer was in):


I also have an entertainment center that occupies the entire other wall, but all the electronics (PS2/PS3/PS4/WiiU/X360/Bluray player) are also connected to the center monitor in my triple monitor setup. Unless I'm playing games I typically leave the main tower off. The silver tower is a foot rest while the NUC is what's actually being used in the picture (mounted to the back of the monitor).

That all said, we appear to share the same desk!
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/4/15

CostlyAxis wrote:

My computer setup is the following (though there are now Gundam models occupying the space the printer was in):


I also have an entertainment center that occupies the entire other wall, but all the electronics (PS2/PS3/PS4/WiiU/X360/Bluray player) are also connected to the center monitor in my triple monitor setup. Unless I'm playing games I typically leave the main tower off. The silver tower is a foot rest while the NUC is what's actually being used in the picture (mounted to the back of the monitor).

That all said, we appear to share the same desk!


The amount of clutter in this room makes my OCD want to cry.

;_;
15644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

Nyanotic wrote:
The amount of clutter in this room makes my OCD want to cry.

;_;

Clutter? I think you mean cables. Maybe someday I'll fix them up, but I'll probably move before that day.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

CostlyAxis wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:
The amount of clutter in this room makes my OCD want to cry.

;_;

Clutter? I think you mean cables. Maybe someday I'll fix them up, but I'll probably move before that day.


The table on the left also looks way too small for that many monitors IMO.
Sailor Candy Moderator
205980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads locked
You must be logged in to post.