First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
i made a waifu list. what are your favorite female characters (waifus)?
18742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/4/15 , edited 12/4/15

nemoskull wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

They're all to young for me anyways... except for maybe Holo and Rory.


pretty sure they are too old for you


So what're you trying to say?

25642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Online
Posted 12/4/15
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Iroha Isshiki (My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU)
Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Excel (Excel Saga)
Aika Fuwa (Blast of Tempest)
Nyarlathotep (Nyaruko)
Mine (Akame ga Kill)
Chelsea (Akame ga Kill)
Ryoko Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo)
Misty (Pokemon)

Hmm, I'm pretty sure there were characters I liked enough to replace some of these in the Top 10, but I'm pretty forgetful of random one season animes I've watched.
11174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/15 , edited 12/6/15
Tadokoro, Megumi (Shokugeki no Souma)
Fubuki (One Punch Man)
Tama (Gintama)
JuJu26 
32912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/4/15
Whoever is not 17 and younger.

These two so far:



JuJu26 
32912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/4/15

brigand554 wrote:

Polygamist.


Bro, that's the best way to do it! XD
6459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
My favorite female characters are:
1. Furudo Erika - Umineko
2. Oshino Shinobu - Monogatari Series
3. Balalaika - Black Lagoon
4. Lina Inverse - Slayers
5. Asuka Langley Sohryu - Evangelion
6. Senjougahara Hitagi - Monogatari Series
7. Ajimu Najimi - Medaka Box
8. Teresa - Claymore

My Waifus are:
1. Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of...
2. Hanekawa Tsubasa - Monogatari Series
3. Washu Hakubi - Tenchi Muyo!
4. Tomoyo Sakagami - Clannad
5. Tohsaka Rin - Fate/ Stay Night
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
In no particular order:

Kobory - Amagi Brilliant Park
Masami Iwasawa - Angel Beats
Nao Tomori - Charlotte
All of them Except for Fuko - Clannad
Leilei - Gate
Sachi Komine - Grisaia
Inori Yuzuriha - Guilty Crown
Makise Kurisu - Steins;Gate
Ruby Rose - RWBY

To name a few.
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA, East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/4/15
In order:
Aiz Wallenstein - Danmachi (Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?)
Togame - Katanagatari
Stella Vermillion - Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Makise Kurisu - Steins; gate
Saeko - HSOTD
Sena - Haganai (I have few friends)
Tohsaka Rin - Fate series
Boa Hancock - One Piece
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/15

Saemonza wrote:



Niggas don't know bout dat Dead Blue

Poppin' caps in all y'alls waifus since 2002
Probably the best answer here, if I'm being honest.

34101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
Well, thank you for this thread. It made me think, and put a character into my top five, knocking out another...

I tend to differentiate favourite characters from waifus, but since this is technically asking for favourite characters, I'll keep it to just my top ten...

Rayet Areash (Aldnoah.Zero)
Kotori Itsuka (Date a Live)
Blanc (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
Himeko Inaba (Kokoro Connect)
Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos 2)
Mikoto Urabe (Mysterious Girlfriend X)
Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
Yukikaze Panetonne (Dog Days)
Éclair Martinozzi (Dog Days)
Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15

lilliputianliar wrote:

My favorite female characters are:
1. Furudo Erika - Umineko
2. Oshino Shinobu - Monogatari Series
3. Balalaika - Black Lagoon
4. Lina Inverse - Slayers
5. Asuka Langley Sohryu - Evangelion
6. Senjougahara Hitagi - Monogatari Series
7. Ajimu Najimi - Medaka Box
8. Teresa - Claymore

My Waifus are:
1. Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of...
2. Hanekawa Tsubasa - Monogatari Series
3. Washu Hakubi - Tenchi Muyo!
4. Tomoyo Sakagami - Clannad
5. Tohsaka Rin - Fate/ Stay Night


How do you even...
No fictional character has ever pissed me off more than Furudo Erika...
14492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / I D ho
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Yamstarch wrote:




That content rating
6459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Ryuouka wrote:


lilliputianliar wrote:

My favorite female characters are:
1. Furudo Erika - Umineko
2. Oshino Shinobu - Monogatari Series
3. Balalaika - Black Lagoon
4. Lina Inverse - Slayers
5. Asuka Langley Sohryu - Evangelion
6. Senjougahara Hitagi - Monogatari Series
7. Ajimu Najimi - Medaka Box
8. Teresa - Claymore

My Waifus are:
1. Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of...
2. Hanekawa Tsubasa - Monogatari Series
3. Washu Hakubi - Tenchi Muyo!
4. Tomoyo Sakagami - Clannad
5. Tohsaka Rin - Fate/ Stay Night


How do you even...
No fictional character has ever pissed me off more than Furudo Erika...


lol yeah I know she's super evil and she's a MASSIVE troll. But that's what made me like her. I enjoy pretty much every scene she's in, I love her confrontations with Battler, and I love her themes. Plus her troll catchphrase "What do you think everyone" is funny to me whenever she says it. So yeah, she's a horrible person that delights in others' suffering but she's damned entertaining while doing it lol.
jree78 
76658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15
asako and jb- from fuits of grisai
xxJing 
39823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15
Charlotte Dunois (Infinite Stratos)

Kururu Sumeragi (Air Gear)

Eruru (Utawarerumono)

Elen (Madan no Ou to Vanadis)

Momo (ToLoveRu Darkness)

... in general anything voiced by Hanakana.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.