First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply How do u know if someone's hmong?
Posted 6/17/08
uhm....hmong peops are shy, they don't usually just say hmong to some random dude that looks like hmong
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

redshadow87 wrote:

maybe you should makeup some kind of test

Example :

What time do the roster crows in the morning?
Koj Puas Yoj hmoob ?
What is your last name?
What hmoob mix are you?
What kind of car hmoob people and O.G. drives?



lol!!! that shit is hella funny. esp the last one. ahahaha.
btw u had spelling errors, "koj puas yoG hmoob?"
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / The Kingdom of God
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

lilyangel14 wrote:


duaci wrote:

talk in hmong to them if they reply back?


wat if they don't reply back in hmong...cause u know that some hmong ppls don't like speaking in hmong...for example...my friend...she's hmong but she doesn't speak hmong unless some old or her parents ask her...oh n by the way aren't u kong/romeo's fwend?


haha yeap. i agree. but like errr if she dont reply in hmong and she answers in english and if she answered ur question then she's definantly hmong. hehe err yeap im Kong/Romeo's friend.
Member
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....Lala Land...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
if they look like it then ask them, and ask them for their last name then you'll know, and plus tell them to say something in hmong and if they don't know how to then they're not hmong!
Posted 7/7/08
if ur htt n u think ur korean than yes ur hmong
Creator
2485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Asked me??
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
well if u cant tell them are hmong or not u just got to chat with them for a bit and they would slip anyways lol by speaking HMONG lol
Posted 7/10/08

fahker wrote:

if ur htt n u think ur korean than yes ur hmong


ok...????
Posted 7/10/08

sherk wrote:

well if u cant tell them are hmong or not u just got to chat with them for a bit and they would slip anyways lol by speaking HMONG lol


depends...if they want to or not...
Posted 7/10/08

pi-chan101 wrote:

if they look like it then ask them, and ask them for their last name then you'll know, and plus tell them to say something in hmong and if they don't know how to then they're not hmong!


hahas...sure...but wat if they don't wanna speak in hmong?
Member
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....Lala Land...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
then they lost part of their culture if they don't want to speak in hmong and they don't know how to...!
Member
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 2233 Evergreen St...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

pi-chan101 wrote:

then they lost part of their culture if they don't want to speak in hmong and they don't know how to...!


true dat!! it's stupid if hmong people dont know how to speak hmong!! they should, cause they're hmong!!!
Member
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....Lala Land...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
yay, duh! i know ur not a true hmong if u don't speak in ur own language!
Creator
2485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Asked me??
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
they slip for sure lol
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
yea.............how do u knoe if were hmong or not!?!?!?
iono........sort of..lost.!?huh?
Posted 7/26/08

tia_yangel wrote:

yea.............how do u knoe if were hmong or not!?!?!?
iono........sort of..lost.!?huh?


hahas...well u know if we're hmong if we r in this group right? hahas...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.