First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply When life gets hard
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 12/5/15
I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games!
20207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/5/15 , edited 12/5/15
I meditate daily, and use scientific prayer tactics i have found in books every day like a religion to aid in maintaining a certain mindset. Then when things that used to really mess up my day or piss me off come around, they will mess with me for maybe 2 seconds...then i just channel my energy and get back into a mindset of emotionless thinking. Peace i guess. but when it gets really hard, all of the work ive been doing everyday through meditation, and ingraining my brain with certain messages, following a certain code everyday for the last year of how to look at life, and the events in life. all that training just comes back to me, and i reboost. but if i dont follow my routine it slowly gets harder to bounce back and the sadness stays around longer until im strong enough to get back to peace. so even when i feel good i am constantly trying to reach a constant level of peace, and preparing myself to get stronger by staying cool when a fucked up situation comes around in life.
Posted 12/5/15

Mrcreepday wrote:

I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games! :D


this^ i haven't spoke to cherry for awhiel tho lol like for a year now
20207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
sweet
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
I get thinking.
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/5/15 , edited 12/5/15
When life is at it's worst, I tend to become a terrible shut-in. I don't really have anyone to talk to, at least not anyone that has a chance of understanding my mentality, so, I do that. I suppose it just makes things a little smoother. I try not to get down when life sucks now though, if I can avoid it. As stupid as it sounds, it IS a choice. It sounds cliche', I know, "we are who we choose to be" - cliche' but it's also the only truth.

We may not be able to avoid the feelings, but we do have total control over what to do with them. In my case... nothing, I suppose. That's a lot better than my alternatives... Maybe one day, when I meet that "someone", I'll actually want to turn to someone in such times. At least, not had someone that actually gets it, when I speak to them, heh. I think it goes over, or maybe under, anyone I've tried to talk to in the past.

That might be nice, but that's something I've never had so I can't really say whether that would be of much more help to me anyway, since I have yet to enter a relationship where my other gets me on a level where it's not a waste of time.

I'm good. Or I like to think that, and that's how I get through tough times. If I don't have / like me, I'm really screwed, huh. But really, distractions are always your best friend in those times, if possible.
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
Usually I use Google, books etc, write in my journal to try and figure things out. If I feel overwhelmed then I just try to relax for a moment and try again. Rarely get practical support since I almost never tell anyone when things are hard. I do secretly yearn for mental support though and occasionally get it as well.
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
Alcohol. Sometimes music can help, sometimes anime or just lay in bed ry to think or sleep it off, sometimes friends or family can help.
But i find solitude combined with alcohol and music can really help.
Dose not always work.
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 12/5/15

PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games! :D


this^ i haven't spoke to cherry for awhiel tho lol like for a year now


Who is this Cherry person? I know ya were just using my comment as a quote and not reply to me. But hey, Cherry person!
Posted 12/5/15

Mrcreepday wrote:


PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games! :D


this^ i haven't spoke to cherry for awhiel tho lol like for a year now


Who is this Cherry person? I know ya were just using my comment as a quote and not reply to me. But hey, Cherry person!


cherry is an old internet friend, or shoul d i say acquaintance lol
6358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 12/5/15

PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:


PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games! :D


this^ i haven't spoke to cherry for awhiel tho lol like for a year now


Who is this Cherry person? I know ya were just using my comment as a quote and not reply to me. But hey, Cherry person!


cherry is an old internet friend, or shoul d i say acquaintance lol


Alrighty. Why have you not spoken to him/her for a year then?
91521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
Well..i just move on and all.Sure it hurts but...will sitting there feeling bad for myself make any difference?Been there done that,no more thank you.
Posted 12/5/15
I breathe in slowly and deep, and force myself to calm, then I write it down. Sometimes I call my best friend, whom knows me better than I know myself, and whom luckily I could call upon day or night. If possible, I listen to music.
Posted 12/5/15

Mrcreepday wrote:


PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:


PazaakAddict wrote:


Mrcreepday wrote:

I speak to someone that makes me feel special! If they are not around...I usually get depressed, and when I get depressed, I start playing games! :D


this^ i haven't spoke to cherry for awhiel tho lol like for a year now


Who is this Cherry person? I know ya were just using my comment as a quote and not reply to me. But hey, Cherry person!


cherry is an old internet friend, or shoul d i say acquaintance lol


Alrighty. Why have you not spoken to him/her for a year then?




because i quit the site where we talked, i told him to meet me on a different site but i doubt he'll visit me because his feelings toward me is kind of indifference? and i also forgot that hes not on his break anymore.. hes super busy nowadays so im not even sure he got my message :(
i kno its odd wanting to talk to him this much but he makes me feel safe &at home & happy, im still waiting for him
25039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [ ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ ]
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

When life gets hard, I hang in there and push it further.

There'd be times that I'd find myself punchin' on walls to release my aggression. But for the most part, I'd walk it off and reassess the aspects of my life that brought me constant pain. This enables me to stand on my feet once more and move on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.