Post Reply NI NO KUNI II ANNOUNCED!
13670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montgomery, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
Ni no Kuni finally gets a sequel(was not expecting that)!
Releasing as a PS4 Exclusive(not surprised and not upset).

You can watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpfHPS3xuhI

What are your hopes and wishes for the game?
I hope they manage somehow to get Studio Ghibli to do any cutscenes and Joe Hisaishi to do music for the game like they did on the first game.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
PS4 exclusive..See this is why everyone thinks the Japanese are racist. They never release any good games on a consoles outside of their own Islands.
13670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montgomery, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

Ranwolf wrote:

PS4 exclusive..See this is why everyone thinks the Japanese are racist. They never release any good games on a consoles outside of their own Islands.



Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/15


Name me one good JRPG released on something other then a Nintendo console or a Sony Console. Both of which are Japanese made and their parent companies Japanese owned.
13670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montgomery, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

Ranwolf wrote:



Name me one good JRPG released on something other then a Nintendo console or a Sony Console. Both of which are Japanese made and their parent companies Japanese owned.


If multiplatform is fair game, then:
Resonance of Fate (Xbox 360/PS3)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360/PS3)
Would name more, but it's 00:30 as I am typing this.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/15

arqnohikari wrote:



If multiplatform is fair game, then:
Resonance of Fate (Xbox 360/PS3)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360/PS3)
Would name more, but it's 00:30 as I am typing this.


Come on mate I said good, like the same quality of the Final Fantasy series or Tales series. Resonance of Fate and Eternal Sonata are not good examples of JRPG.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
AHH YEAH
You must be logged in to post.