WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Does anyone know..
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/5/15
If Bokura ga Ita (We Were There) will ever get licensed in North America. As far as I know it never got a physical DVD/BD release over here, and Crunchyroll doesn't even have the license for it either. This may have been posted before, but just looking to see if anyone has seen it before, and if so where? Thanks guys/gals!
76512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Online
Posted 12/6/15

sXeLeo89 wrote:

If Bokura ga Ita (We Were There) will ever get licensed in North America. As far as I know it never got a physical DVD/BD release over here, and Crunchyroll doesn't even have the license for it either. This may have been posted before, but just looking to see if anyone has seen it before, and if so where? Thanks guys/gals!

Not sure about a physical release, but it looks like it's available on Viewster.

https://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19488-000/bokura-ga-ita/
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Insomnist wrote:


sXeLeo89 wrote:

If Bokura ga Ita (We Were There) will ever get licensed in North America. As far as I know it never got a physical DVD/BD release over here, and Crunchyroll doesn't even have the license for it either. This may have been posted before, but just looking to see if anyone has seen it before, and if so where? Thanks guys/gals!

Not sure about a physical release, but it looks like it's available on Viewster.

https://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19488-000/bokura-ga-ita/


Thank you for the quick reply. I just don't get why this series has gone unlicensed here for this long
59650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/6/15

sXeLeo89 wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


Not sure about a physical release, but it looks like it's available on Viewster.

https://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19488-000/bokura-ga-ita/


Thank you for the quick reply. I just don't get why this series has gone unlicensed here for this long


It's an older show now, which makes it a harder sell.
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

eyeofpain wrote:


sXeLeo89 wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


Not sure about a physical release, but it looks like it's available on Viewster.

https://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19488-000/bokura-ga-ita/


Thank you for the quick reply. I just don't get why this series has gone unlicensed here for this long


It's an older show now, which makes it a harder sell.


Yeah I know, but even when it came out the show got no press here at all. It's not like it bombed in Japan either which is why I don't get it. They license much crappier harem shows here all the time.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.