I'm here to welcome you to my group, Border Defense Agency. As you most likely already know, we have some rules.
1. DO NOT POST ANYTHING RUDE, OFFENSIVE, RACIST OR PRIOR TO PG13. If something appears that you find inappropriate, please notify me immediately.
2. DON'T ARGUE/DEBATE OVER STUPID THINGS. If you're arguing or debating in a friendly manner, as in trying to estimate what will happen in the next episode, that's fine. If you're arguing over what anime is better, or how stupid someone sounds... I won't accept that. (Also, please refrain from the "Is this a five year old?" "Must be a 12 year old." stuff. I find it to be pretty offensive. Everyone has the right to express their opinions, no matter how stupid it sounds.)
3. PLEASE BE POLITE. (If someone is being rude, please notify me.) Even though this is a website, being polite is a good thing! It's good habit to pick up. Plus, you'll feel better. (No trolling, name calling, rude remarks, etc.)
4. DON'T USE YOUR TRIGGER OUTSIDE OF TRAINING IF YOU'RE A C-RANK. (Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Border_Defense_Agency#s=/group/Border_Defense_Agency/pages%3Fextra_param%3D8590027785 to become a B-Rank!)
5. PLEASE CREATE A SEPARATE PAGE FOR DEBATES AND ROLEPLAYING. Please refrain from going on other posts and doing so. Make sure to be specific in the description, and please put in the title whether it's a roleplay/debate.
6. IF SOMEONE VIOLATES ANY RULES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME. I'll take care of it.
7. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM OTHER ANIMES. This is a World Trigger group. With that, it may annoy others.
Any violator of the rules will be banned from the group.
Thank you, minna, for joining!
(Any questions/reports? Please comment below!)