First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Terror, Worries and Threats , our way of life.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Wow easy guys, leave each other alone lol.
Posted 12/6/15

VZ68 wrote:

People on the sharp end tend to get funny after awhile.




Eccentricity is something geeks all have in spades.
51425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

megahobbit wrote:

Yeah man. Are rights were totally being protected when we went in and invaded Iraq.



*Our

Don't bother with the Iraq argument. I've already had this conversation with him and he still thinks that not only is it a good idea to invade other countries and go into all out war, he believes it's the only thing that should he done.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
For many years now the USA has been a bit of a loose canon. I don't think it has anything to do with the rest of the world.

As for the UK, there is a culture of fear here but it seems to have affected us in a different way. I've noticed that big city areas that used to be flooded with people have become hardly populated at all. Everyone is too terrified to go anywhere where there will be a large amount of people just in case something happens. But I must admit I am the same. They keep saying we need to carry on as normal but how can we? How can we just ignore the fact that we might die?
Posted 12/6/15
the west takes its time so things get to this point.
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15

Ranwolf wrote:

Bunch of whiny useless civilians the lot of you. I fought the camel jockeys so you worthless cowards can bitch about the need to protect yourself being beyond your abilities and or moral beliefs, just fuck it. The world has changed and you cowards are going to have to accept that we have an enemy who has shown themselves to be cunning, patient, and above all determined to kill everyone that disagrees with their diseased philosophy and perversion of Islam . Oh and those nations you talk about whose gun ownership laws are vastly different, all have one thing in common. They aren't players on the global stage, they are insignificant backwaters whose military might is about four border guards and a passport office. The camel jockey's don't bother them because there is no point in weakening the resolve of their citizens. They aren't a threat to their plans. All the countries thus targeted are major players on the world stage with armies to back them up. They are a threat to their plans, and thus far have defeated them time and time again on the field of battle. I count my country among them, we've stop every terrorist force we've meet cleanly and quickly I might add. So instead of fighting a losing battle they have turned to international terror. Why because they know spineless whelps like you exist and will try to make others believe your cowardice is the best solution to peace.


Youre the real MVP here.


And honestly guys, if you dont like guns fine. The least you can do is take some sort of self defense course or learn a Martial Art so you can protect yourself in some way.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Urboistar wrote:



Who pissed in your cereal? You may have fought in a war but for all we know you could of been the coward shitting himself in fear. I respect soldiers, but with your attitude I can't respect you or how you think. Hence my K/D joke to you, you're a joke.





It's not my cereal ya pissed into. It's the disrespect for the memory of the fallen and the blood,sweat, and tears of the men and women I consider my brothers and sisters ya have. You think an ignorant child like yourself whose only knowledge is second hand or third hand has a right to judge. When you see what it is really like over there, when you walk those streets, and talk to the people then you will have a right to an opinion and the right to judge.

Posted 12/6/15

Ranwolf wrote:


Urboistar wrote:



Who pissed in your cereal? You may have fought in a war but for all we know you could of been the coward shitting himself in fear. I respect soldiers, but with your attitude I can't respect you or how you think. Hence my K/D joke to you, you're a joke.





It's not my cereal ya pissed into. It's the disrespect for the memory of the fallen and the blood,sweat, and tears of the men and women I consider my brothers and sisters ya have. You think an ignorant child like yourself whose only knowledge is second hand or third hand has a right to judge. When you see what it is really like over there, when you walk those streets, and talk to the people then you will have a right to an opinion and the right to judge.



I'm judging you, I'm not disrespecting anybody but you. I know a real soldier, my great grandad who fought the Nazis, who seen shit he was too traumatized to even speak about in his older years. I'd never disrespect a true soldier, but you aren't one. So get off your high horse, you aren't superior to anybody, nor will I let you taint the name of honorable people.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

thekevin4 wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Don't include me in this.


You just included yourself...



No, I didn't.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

thekevin4 wrote: You just included yourself...

No, I didn't.


10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

thekevin4 wrote: You just included yourself...

No, I didn't.




Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15

Urboistar wrote:



I'm judging you, I'm not disrespecting anybody but you. I know a real soldier, my great grandad who fought the Nazis, who seen shit he was too traumatized to even speak about in his older years. I'd never disrespect a true soldier, but you aren't one. So get off your high horse, you aren't superior to anybody, nor will I let you taint the name of honorable people.



But you don't have a right to judge me kid, your great grandfather would have that right. But you don't and you likely never will. I only accept the judgement of my fellow soldiers and you aren't a soldier. And you wouldn't survive a second of combat with that pretentious attitude of yours.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

Ranwolf wrote: I only accept the judgement of my fellow soldiers and you aren't a soldier.
-__-

20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
Wow do soldiers really think they are surperior to everyone else ....haha funny joke guys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.