First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Best way to deal with a breakup?
814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I recently broke up with a girl and I feel like I lost a little bit of myself. Been feeling low for a while now and I want to get back into the swing of things and get back to focusing on my goals for the near future. I just can't make that first step since all my self confidence is gone
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

33140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I have a tendency to get over things rather quickly so I can't really give any advice
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote: I have a tendency to get over things rather quickly so I can't really give any advice
hope thats not because of a common thing, could be bad for future bonding.
where most keeps changing partners and then its becoming "needed"

Posted 12/6/15
talk to friends and let it out, or/and write it down, relax, listen to music, and then go on from there.
5351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Music usually helps me when I'm sad.
Posted 12/6/15
Music and Booty
8801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Jorvac wrote:

I recently broke up with a girl and I feel like I lost a little bit of myself. Been feeling low for a while now and I want to get back into the swing of things and get back to focusing on my goals for the near future. I just can't make that first step since all my self confidence is gone


What was the reason you broke up?
33140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote: I have a tendency to get over things rather quickly so I can't really give any advice
hope thats not because of a common thing, could be bad for future bonding.
where most keeps changing partners and then its becoming "needed"



I was always like this just a part of my personality. I haven't had very many girlfriends so it's safe to say it isn't a common thing...
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote: I was always like this just a part of my personality. I haven't had very many girlfriends so it's safe to say it isn't a common thing...
okey some becomes like that oh just another one etc.

814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/6/15


Came down to her trusting her friends more than me and this really BS rumour went about which was started by her best friend. She believe them over me and here we are.
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Listen to some music and program some crappy video games.
10785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
The best way to get over it? Stop being a pansy and get over it.
5351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

ProxyE wrote:

Music and Booty


Booty is also important in times of sadness.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.