First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Your avatar has just invited you over for dinner tonight
Posted 12/6/15
Not screwed at all.
3060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
observe my status
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Trewill91 wrote:

observe my status


Oh, well, sorry.
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Boar Hat
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
It would look good and taste horrible. But I'd probably stay for the liquor!
6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Umm, does anyone have any left over venison from their hunting trips? Heavens to bear that I forget to bring something.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Nyxotic wrote:

It would look good and taste horrible. But I'd probably stay for the liquor!


Yeah, you're right. Too bad you don't have Ban as your avatar.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I mean I like flies better when they're dead but this is ridiculous.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:

I mean I like flies better when they're dead but this is ridiculous.



704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Boar Hat
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


Nyxotic wrote:

It would look good and taste horrible. But I'd probably stay for the liquor!


Yeah, you're right. Too bad you don't have Ban as your avatar.


Very true. :/ Hopefully he'd be around to help cook though!
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Nyxotic wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Nyxotic wrote:

It would look good and taste horrible. But I'd probably stay for the liquor!


Yeah, you're right. Too bad you don't have Ban as your avatar.


Very true. :/ Hopefully he'd be around to help cook though!


I hope so too.
14470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / I D ho
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I haven't actually watched Tokyo Ravens yet, so I don't know how well the dinner would go.

Hopefully I'd at least get to pet her fluffy tail
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

ryuknightalex wrote:

I haven't actually watched Tokyo Ravens yet, so I don't know how well the dinner would go.

Hopefully I'd at least get to pet her fluffy tail


Aww!
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Oh god Ramen made by Frankenstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 12/6/15
i think im gud

i wonder what deer girl eats tho
5579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 12/6/15


Let me guess, does it have to do something with an evil looking Tiara taking over you for the sake of Lodoss' balance?

I dunno if I would be screwed, I mean, mine is a werelion that can change at will, as long as there is enough food, I guess I would be fine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.