First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The main character from the last anime you watched has invited over to their party.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15 , edited 12/6/15
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


Explain your opinion in great detail. List the title of the anime and the character's full name. Show a picture.


Let's say the main character of the last anime you watched was throwing a party and invited you. So you go to the party but do you have fun? Are you screwed if you go to the party?


Enjoy!!!
49287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I would go if they invite me
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Sagenaruto68 wrote:

I would go if they invite me :sweatingbullets:


What is the last anime you watched?
49287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sagenaruto68 wrote:

I would go if they invite me :sweatingbullets:


What is the last anime you watched?


Tokyo Ghoul
34021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Toriko, so an awesome food party hopefully
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Sagenaruto68 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Sagenaruto68 wrote:

I would go if they invite me :sweatingbullets:


What is the last anime you watched?


Tokyo Ghoul


That should be interesting.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Toriko, so an awesome food party hopefully


I can see you getting full already.
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
242980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Luffy!, I'd have a great time with the straw hats.. woh
19450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The World of Music
Online
Posted 12/6/15
Haku from Utawarerumono

Should be pretty fun.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Werina wrote:

Luffy!, I'd have a great time with the straw hats.. woh


Luffy steals from your plate.
14492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / I D ho
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
One Punch Man

The only entertainment is when giant monsters attack the city. Said entertainment will only last seconds as Saitama punches their leader and the rest freak out and run away.

I'm less than excited about this :\
33102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


Werina wrote:

Luffy!, I'd have a great time with the straw hats.. woh


Luffy steals from your plate.


Luffy would be thrown into active volcano for that if it was me...

I watch is the order the rabbit so I think I would be perfectly safe.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

ryuknightalex wrote:

One Punch Man

The only entertainment is when giant monsters attack the city. Said entertainment will only last seconds as Saitama punches their leader and the rest freak out and run away.

I'm less than excited about this :\


Sorry to hear it.
Posted 12/6/15
I was watching Monster.

The main Character of Monster is Dr. Tenma. He is a pretty nice and smart man.
I think it would be great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.