First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The main character from the last anime you watched has invited over to their party.
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15



14492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / I D ho
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


ryuknightalex wrote:

One Punch Man

The only entertainment is when giant monsters attack the city. Said entertainment will only last seconds as Saitama punches their leader and the rest freak out and run away.

I'm less than excited about this :\


Sorry to hear it.


eh....unless I get killed before Saitama does something it wouldn't be the worse party I've ever been to. At least I can brag about hanging around heroes afterwards
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Places
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I was watching One Punch Man

Obvious MC is Saitama...... (does saitama have a last name?)

Would I go, sure I can be for new things.
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

ryuknightalex wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


ryuknightalex wrote:

One Punch Man

The only entertainment is when giant monsters attack the city. Said entertainment will only last seconds as Saitama punches their leader and the rest freak out and run away.

I'm less than excited about this :\


Sorry to hear it.


eh....unless I get killed before Saitama does something it wouldn't be the worse party I've ever been to. At least I can brag about hanging around heroes afterwards


Yeah, true.
25024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Since I am rewatching Kimi Ni Todoke it would be Sawako "Sadako" Kuronuma .

2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Team RWBY would probably throw a hell of a party.

Except Weiss.
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
I never really know who's the main character of YuruYuri. I would expect all four to be. Either way, it might actually be fun!
Posted 12/6/15
What do I do when the main character is dead, and, completely pulverized?
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/15

Hrafna wrote:

What do I do when the main character is dead, and, completely pulverized?


No idea.
37118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
The food bill incurred by inviting Monkey D. Luffy over to a party shall bankrupt me and mine for generations to come.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/15


... and I will remember nothing!!
37612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
Panty


Sex guaranteed
34263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
Komori from Komori-san Can't Decline!

Don't know how I feel about hanging out with a bunch of middle schoolers... even if one of them is an early bloomer.
Posted 12/7/15

Frenzify wrote:

Komori from Komori-san Can't Decline!

Don't know how I feel about hanging out with a bunch of middle schoolers... even if one of them is an early bloomer.


Invite me?
34263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Frenzify wrote:

Komori from Komori-san Can't Decline!

Don't know how I feel about hanging out with a bunch of middle schoolers... even if one of them is an early bloomer.


Invite me?


That'd be one way for me to never get invited again. I feel like I'd have a duty to keep you away from all the young, innocent girls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.