First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Well, My Faith In Humanity Dissolved. (Woman With HIV Plans to Infect 2000)
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


mike3391 wrote:

you need to be responsible for your own actions, nobody forced her to go to that club where she got raped. stop blaming other ppl for ur own errors... the world is going from bad to worst.


I didn't realize that going clubbing = automatically consenting to sex when you're blacked out. But, whatever, anti-feminism at its best.

Anyway, I'm glad it's a crime in the U.S. to intentionally infect someone with HIV without telling them or getting their consent. I think it's manslaughter or something.


Did it say she was blacked out? I couldn't tell. Though she just feel asleep midway or something. Still doesn't excuse her being a big sexually reprehensible person by sleeping around, defiling her body just to get her revenge. I wouldn't whore myself out of a grudge. I mean I would whore myself out for free in my imagination, but that's a different story.
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

While it has not been confirmed whether her claim is factual or not...


So we don't know yet whether or not she's just blowing smoke in hopes that people will think there's a fire.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

33397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 12/7/15
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15
At least the men won't die virgin.
Posted 12/7/15
That's pretty messed up...
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
That was a quick switch from, "I still have plenty of faith in humanity."
Posted 12/7/15
BlueOni is right, they did include an "unsubstantiated" tagline.
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15
This is retarded, spreading a virus isn't only going to hurt men you dumb cunt. It will infect women and children too.
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15
Sounds like very subtle biological terrorism. Hurry, nuke her!
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/7/15
People... gotta love them
14787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15
(checks OP) OOOO-kay, big surprise--
And as usual, let's move past the clickbait Forum-header shock-headline and look at..the REST OF THE STORY!

It's not New York, it's Kenya...And in some African countries, like South Africa where the disease hit hardest, AIDS can be as much as 30% of a village's population and more.
Poor living conditions, less public education, price-gouging for the already inaccessible drugs on the international market, and less access to high-tech health in the rural areas have made AIDS more a daily fact of life in Soweto than they ever were in San Francisco, and have united villages to address a very real problem that's now as common as a natural disaster.
Pile this on top of African women's new empowerment vs. their growing self-awareness of their outdated roles in a traditional country causing some tension, and you can see where resentments like this can come from. (Whereas our old horror-story urban legend about the NYC blind date who left lipstick messages on the mirror was very DEFINITELY a product of the 80's.)

Oh, and I move that we put a ban on any future Futurama memes for headline-related threads until after context-related posts like these can be made for any future clickbait-headline threads. It's gone past the easy temptation into an automatic Pavlovian reflex.
Posted 12/7/15

Ejanss wrote:

(checks OP) OOOO-kay, big surprise--
And as usual, let's move past the clickbait Forum-header shock-headline and look at..the REST OF THE STORY!

It's not New York, it's Kenya...And in some African countries, like South Africa where the disease hit hardest, AIDS can be as much as 30% of a village's population and more.
Poor living conditions, less public education, price-gouging for the already inaccessible drugs on the international market, and less access to high-tech health in the rural areas have made AIDS more a daily fact of life in Soweto than they ever were in San Francisco, and have united villages to address a very real problem that's now as common as a natural disaster.
Pile this on top of African women's new empowerment vs. their growing self-awareness of their outdated roles in a traditional country causing some tension, and you can see where resentments like this can come from. (Whereas our old horror-story urban legend about the NYC blind date who left lipstick messages on the mirror was very DEFINITELY a product of the 80's.)

Oh, and I move that we put a ban on any future Futurama memes for headline-related threads until after context-related posts like these can be made for any future clickbait-headline threads. It's gone past the easy temptation into an automatic Pavlovian reflex.


I feel insulted, are you implying I'm less intelligent for posting this story?
14787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:I feel insulted, are you implying I'm less intelligent for posting this story?


No, I'm saying, like most of the "Internet Amazons" here, you rushed to link the article hoping it was what you wanted it to be about from the headline.....without actually reading it. (Oh, wait, I keep forgetting, he's not an angry SJW lesbian, he's a guy! Change the avatar, already!)

And Reading is not only Fundamental, it can often save you some public embarrassment.
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:I feel insulted, are you implying I'm less intelligent for posting this story?


No, I'm saying, like most of the "Internet Amazons" here, you rushed to link the article hoping it was what you wanted it to be about from the headline.....without actually reading it.
And Reading is not only Fundamental, it can often save you some public embarrassment.


I don't understand, it's exactly as I read it. Although you do make a fair point concerning the ubiquitous nature of aids and the entirely different culture, thus making it unfair to apply my western standards to it. I just don't feel like chalking it up to standards of certain culture. I don't feel it is an adequate excuse. I don't feel like BLM is an adequate excuse for rioting, nor are my cousin's continued pleads for aid considered valid either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.